PDA

View Full Version : House torn apart to get cat trapped in ceiling

stonej
March 29th 08, 02:35 PM
Hope this video comes through OK.

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2008/03/28/vetscher.cat.in.wall.KNXV

MaryL
March 29th 08, 08:00 PM
"stonej" > wrote in message
> Hope this video comes through OK.
>

> http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2008/03/28/vetscher.cat.in.wall.KNXV

I'm glad they were able to rescue the cat, but it seems to me that far more
damage was done than was necessary. They obviously frightened the cat, so
the cat kept going farther and farther into hidden spots. They should have
set up a hav-a-heart trap after creating one or two openings instead of
tearing out the entire ceiling and part of the walls. With the amount of
damage that was done, they could have put a baited trap into one of the
openings.

MaryL

FirstHit
March 29th 08, 09:42 PM
On Mar 29, 1:00 pm, "MaryL" -OUT-THE-LITTER>
wrote:
> "stonej" > wrote in message

> > Hope this video comes through OK.
>
> >http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2008/03/28/vetscher.cat.in.wall.KNXV
>
> I'm glad they were able to rescue the cat, but it seems to me that far more
> damage was done than was necessary. They obviously frightened the cat, so
> the cat kept going farther and farther into hidden spots. They should have
> set up a hav-a-heart trap after creating one or two openings instead of
> tearing out the entire ceiling and part of the walls. With the amount of
> damage that was done, they could have put a baited trap into one of the
> openings.

Yeah, it seems that a little patience would have paid off here.

FirstHit

mc
March 30th 08, 12:14 AM
On Mar 29, 4:42 pm, FirstHit > wrote:
> On Mar 29, 1:00 pm, "MaryL" -OUT-THE-LITTER>
> wrote:
>
> > "stonej" > wrote in message

> > > Hope this video comes through OK.

That is what I was thinking, too. A live trap (HAV-A-HEART) would have
resolved the problem without having to tear the whole house apart.

Hopefully the kitty finds a really good home ;-)

Wayne Mitchell
March 30th 08, 06:06 PM
stonej > wrote:

>http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2008/03/28/vetscher.cat.in.wall.KNXV

What hubris these infidels show, trying to cast Ceiling Cat down from
His abode! They shall be struck with the utter inability to speak
grammatical English and afflicted with atrocious spelling, until they
are utterly unable to communicate with each other and all their efforts
are confounded.
--

Wayne M.

news
April 1st 08, 07:15 PM
"Wayne Mitchell" > wrote in message
> stonej > wrote:
>

>>http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2008/03/28/vetscher.cat.in.wall.KNXV
>
> What hubris these infidels show, trying to cast Ceiling Cat down from
> His abode! They shall be struck with the utter inability to speak
> grammatical English and afflicted with atrocious spelling, until they
> are utterly unable to communicate with each other and all their efforts
> are confounded.
> --
>
> Wayne M.

Maybe they were tired of being watched while masturbating. =^..^=