PDA

View Full Version : How the cat wakes you up in the morning

Noon Cat Nick
March 29th 08, 03:50 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qiGyxPplAw

March 29th 08, 05:55 PM
In article <[email protected]_s22>,
says...
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qiGyxPplAw

He's actually done about four animations about cats.

http://www.youtube.com/user/simonscat

Sheelagh>\o\
March 30th 08, 03:54 PM
On Mar 29, 4:50*pm, Noon Cat Nick >
wrote:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qiGyxPplAw

This one made us laugh our sox off!

It is exactly like Lilly & Gypsy, all rolled into one. That is exactly
what the pair of them do every single morning. I thought I was the
only person that had cat's who treat you like a trampoline @ 6am?!!!
Obviously not, LOL....

Thanx for sharing this one,

Sheelagh >"o"<

Sheelagh>\o\
March 30th 08, 04:03 PM
On Mar 29, 4:50*pm, Noon Cat Nick >
wrote:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qiGyxPplAw

LOLZ, Excellent.

I thought I was the only person in the world that had cat's like
this... Obviously not we have 2 cat's exactly like this. Both Lilly &
Gypsy use us like a trampoline @ 6am in the morning, regardless of
light, or not. That inner body clock seems to have gained an extra
hour every day (But Not because the clocks went back an hour yesterday
in reality) Thanx ever so much for sharing this one. It really did
make us giggle,

Sheelagh >"o"<