PDA

View Full Version : 100% cure for heart diseases

March 30th 08, 10:09 AM
You should always keep in mind that whatever actions you do today can
either help to prevent, delay or minimize the effect of heart disease
or worsen it. The key is to control risk factors. Granted that you
cannot control every risk factor for heart disease such as family
history but you can definitely do something about your behavior. Age
and gender also influence your risk of heart disease.
for more details please visit........................

................................www.theheartdiseas es.com..........................

kazza
March 31st 08, 12:16 PM
On Mar 30, 9:09*am, wrote:
> You should always keep in mind that whatever actions you do today can
> either help to prevent, delay or minimize the effect of heart disease
> or worsen it. The key is to control risk factors. Granted that you
> cannot control every risk factor for heart disease such as family
> history but you can definitely do something about your behavior. Age
> and gender also influence your risk of heart disease.
> for more details please visit........................

Life too short too worry about preventing illnesses, we could get
knocked over by a bus tomorrow