PDA

View Full Version : Re: 6 Ways to Prevent Destructive Chewing

March 31st 08, 05:44 AM
Of curse, the fastest way to get ANY child or
dog to NATURALLY WANT TO DO ANY THING
is to tell them THEY CAN'T DO THAT <{}: ~ ) >

Perhaps your daddy wasn't the ignorameHOWES you thought??

Naaaah... BWEEEAAAHAAAHAAA~!~!~!