PDA

View Full Version : Re: 6 Ways to Prevent Destructive Chewing

March 31st 08, 05:59 AM
On Mar 31, 12:44 am, Mark Shaw > wrote:
> FurPaw > wrote:
> > Melinda Shore wrote:
>
> > > My father's parents bought us a World Book. I loved that
> > > thing.
> > My folks got the Encyclopedia Americana.
>
> Who remembers Compton's?

Rhode Island Toilets and Bidets Store: Supplier of faucets,
sinks ...Little Compton Toilets and Bidets Manville Toilets and
Bidets Mapleville Toilets and Bidets Middletown Toilets and Bidets
Narragansett Toilets and ...
www.lightinguniverse.com/localfixtures/Rhode-Island-Toilets-and-Bidets.html
- 16k -

> I found one once at a garage sale, and spent a good hour or so flipping
> through it. Didn't buy it, but I was very taken with the way some of the
> entries were presented.I don't know that I'd accept it as an authority on
> anything, but it seems to me that a lot of thought went into making the
> topics reasonably simple to read (I want to say "dumbed-down," but that
> isn't really fair), yet still accurate....

Sez you?