PDA

View Full Version : Ping- Phil P

Lesley
March 31st 08, 05:24 PM
Hi Phil

Can you pop over to RPCA and pick up a ping for you? One of the
regulars is starting SubQ with 17-year old Stinky and would like to
get any advice you can give

Thanks

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Phil P.
April 5th 08, 12:47 PM
"Lesley" > wrote in message
> Hi Phil
>
> Can you pop over to RPCA and pick up a ping for you? One of the
> regulars is starting SubQ with 17-year old Stinky and would like to
> get any advice you can give
>
> Thanks
>
> Lesley
>
> Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Sorry for the delayed reply- I've been really busy. Cats, cats and more
cats----

I took a quick look in RPCA- didn't see the post.

This is about the best site about giving sub-q's to cats:
http://www.vetmed.wsu.edu/clientED/cat_fluids.aspx

If s/he has any questions ask him/her to email me- I don't have much time
these days to read the groups.

Thanks,

Phil