PDA

View Full Version : Goils ....

cybercat
April 1st 08, 05:53 PM
I resent! However, I sent to the right emails in the first place, so I have
no idea if these will to through ...

Loosen those spam filters! :)

CatNipped[_2_]
April 1st 08, 08:25 PM
"cybercat" > wrote in message
.. .
>I resent! However, I sent to the right emails in the first place, so I have
>no idea if these will to through ...
>
> Loosen those spam filters! :)

Strange, I didn't think I had a spam filter! Could you try my other,
catnipped (at) comcast (dot) net? So sorry for all the bother, but you know
me, I'm dying of curiosity! ;>

Hugs,

CatNipped

April 3rd 08, 05:41 PM
"CatNipped" > wrote in message
> "cybercat" > wrote in message
> .. .
>>I resent! However, I sent to the right emails in the first place, so I
>>have no idea if these will to through ...
>>
>> Loosen those spam filters! :)
>
> Strange, I didn't think I had a spam filter! Could you try my other,
> catnipped (at) comcast (dot) net? So sorry for all the bother, but you
> know me, I'm dying of curiosity! ;>

Man, I got rid of it. I will write up the story again, and resend! It might
take a little while, work has been crazy ...