PDA

View Full Version : Icarus Is Home

Cat Protector
April 3rd 08, 03:50 PM
Icarus is now home and recovering. Thanks to everyone who sent or expressed
their well wishes. He's really happy to be home. This morning I fed him and
gave him his meds and right now he's curled up on the couch sleeping.

Cat Protector
April 3rd 08, 04:01 PM
Thanks. Having him go home yesterday was the greatest birthday gift I
could've gotten.

"Matthew" > wrote in message
> happy dance
>
> sorry didn't get to send purrs and prayers I have been busy
> "Cat Protector" > wrote in message
>> Icarus is now home and recovering. Thanks to everyone who sent or
>> expressed their well wishes. He's really happy to be home. This morning I
>> fed him and gave him his meds and right now he's curled up on the couch
>> sleeping.

22brix
April 3rd 08, 04:26 PM
"Cat Protector" > wrote in message
> Icarus is now home and recovering. Thanks to everyone who sent or
> expressed their well wishes. He's really happy to be home. This morning I
> fed him and gave him his meds and right now he's curled up on the couch
> sleeping.

So glad to hear it!

Bonnie

cybercat
April 3rd 08, 05:40 PM
"22brix" > wrote in message
news:[email protected] net...

> "Cat Protector" > wrote in message
>> Icarus is now home and recovering. Thanks to everyone who sent or
>> expressed their well wishes. He's really happy to be home. This morning I
>> fed him and gave him his meds and right now he's curled up on the couch
>> sleeping.
>>

> So glad to hear it!

Yay, Icarus!

Cat Protector
April 3rd 08, 11:33 PM
Thanks. I just hope my cats won't get hungry if I feed them canned only
twice a day. They were so used to being free fed dry food as well as the
canned.

"22brix" > wrote in message
news:[email protected] net...

> "Cat Protector" > wrote in message
>> Icarus is now home and recovering. Thanks to everyone who sent or
>> expressed their well wishes. He's really happy to be home. This morning I
>> fed him and gave him his meds and right now he's curled up on the couch
>> sleeping.
>>

> So glad to hear it!
>
> Bonnie

Cat Protector
April 3rd 08, 11:35 PM
Yes. I'm happy to have him home. I just hope he and Icarus will be fined
only getting canned food twice a day and won't be hungry.

"cybercat" > wrote in message
.. .
> Yay, Icarus!

LesleyM via CatKB.com
April 4th 08, 12:35 PM
Cat Protector wrote:
>Icarus is now home and recovering. Thanks to everyone who sent or expressed
>their well wishes. He's really happy to be home. This morning I fed him and
>gave him his meds and right now he's curled up on the couch sleeping.

Great news!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

dgk
April 7th 08, 12:57 PM
On Thu, 3 Apr 2008 15:33:49 -0700, "Cat Protector"
> wrote:

>Thanks. I just hope my cats won't get hungry if I feed them canned only
>twice a day. They were so used to being free fed dry food as well as the
>canned.

I also always left out dry food, but my newest member, Marlo, seems to
eat whatever is around. And she is becoming round. I've really had to
cut down on that, but one of my cats is a real grazer who eats a bit
and comes back for a bit more, etc. It's a little tough on him but he
seems to be adapting.

Cat Protector
April 7th 08, 01:55 PM
The vet says dry food is out.

"dgk" > wrote in message
> On Thu, 3 Apr 2008 15:33:49 -0700, "Cat Protector"
> > wrote:
>
>>Thanks. I just hope my cats won't get hungry if I feed them canned only
>>twice a day. They were so used to being free fed dry food as well as the
>>canned.
>>

> I also always left out dry food, but my newest member, Marlo, seems to
> eat whatever is around. And she is becoming round. I've really had to
> cut down on that, but one of my cats is a real grazer who eats a bit
> and comes back for a bit more, etc. It's a little tough on him but he
> seems to be adapting.

Rene S.
April 7th 08, 06:17 PM
On Apr 3, 5:33*pm, "Cat Protector" > wrote:
> Thanks. I just hope my cats won't get hungry if I feed them canned only
> twice a day. They were so used to being free fed dry food as well as the
> canned.

CP, there will be an adjustment period for the cats as they get used
to the new schedule, but they will NOT get hungry on the canned. Just
stick to a 12 hour schedule and soon they'll adapt.