PDA

View Full Version : Breeze litter box system?

Jennyanniedots[_2_]
April 4th 08, 06:11 PM
Hi all,
I saw an ad for Tidy Cat's new "Breeze" litterbox system which
separates #1 and #2, so I bought one to try out. (It's
"revolutionary!" LOL.)

http://www.breezeforcats.com/

I just set it up last night so no news yet, but I'm curious to know if
anyone else has tried it, and what folks think about it.

-Jen

zob
April 5th 08, 04:58 AM
On Fri, 4 Apr 2008 10:11:08 -0700 (PDT), Jennyanniedots
> wrote:

>Hi all,
>I saw an ad for Tidy Cat's new "Breeze" litterbox system which
>separates #1 and #2, so I bought one to try out. (It's
>"revolutionary!" LOL.)
>
>http://www.breezeforcats.com/
>
>I just set it up last night so no news yet, but I'm curious to know if
>anyone else has tried it, and what folks think about it.
>
>-Jen

Funny you should mention that. I just saw one today for the first
time in WalMart for about $33 and was very tempted to buy it. I've
been using a LitterMaid for about 3 years now. The first one I loved,
but it stopped working about 6 months ago. So I immediately bought a
new one.

It turns out that the newer Littermaids are way more cheaply built
than the originals (and cost a lot more), and the motor is weaker
also. I spend, literally, far more time unjamming and scraping off
the rake than I would simply scooping a regular litterbox.

And now that my cats Yoda and Onyx are so used to the Littermaid,
Onyx has stopped burying his poo ...instead he sits by the Littermaid
and waits for the rake to scoop it away., When it jams, he gets very
upset (seriously). If he has to go again before I discover that the
Littermaid is jammed or gummed up, he'll go on my bathroom rug - or
even worse - on my bedspread. I've had to start covering my bed with
an old shower curtain at the vet's suggestion.

Anyway, all this rambling is to say that I've been considering going
back to a good old fashioned litterbox. Then today when I saw the
relatively inexpensive "Breeze" litterbox system I had exactly the
same question as you. I'd like to hear from someone who has used one
before I spend the money lest I end up with yet another gimmicky
product that has more drawbacks than benefits. I'll be anxiously
waiting for an answer also.

Zob

-----
Tact is for people who aren't witty enough to be sarcastic

CatNipped[_2_]
April 6th 08, 12:22 AM
"zob" <[email protected] cox.net> wrote in message
> On Fri, 4 Apr 2008 10:11:08 -0700 (PDT), Jennyanniedots
> > wrote:
>
>>Hi all,
>>I saw an ad for Tidy Cat's new "Breeze" litterbox system which
>>separates #1 and #2, so I bought one to try out. (It's
>>"revolutionary!" LOL.)
>>
>>http://www.breezeforcats.com/
>>
>>I just set it up last night so no news yet, but I'm curious to know if
>>anyone else has tried it, and what folks think about it.
>>
>>-Jen
>
> Funny you should mention that. I just saw one today for the first
> time in WalMart for about $33 and was very tempted to buy it. I've
> been using a LitterMaid for about 3 years now. The first one I loved,
> but it stopped working about 6 months ago. So I immediately bought a
> new one.
>
> It turns out that the newer Littermaids are way more cheaply built
> than the originals (and cost a lot more), and the motor is weaker
> also. I spend, literally, far more time unjamming and scraping off
> the rake than I would simply scooping a regular litterbox.
>
> And now that my cats Yoda and Onyx are so used to the Littermaid,
> Onyx has stopped burying his poo ...instead he sits by the Littermaid
> and waits for the rake to scoop it away., When it jams, he gets very
> upset (seriously). If he has to go again before I discover that the
> Littermaid is jammed or gummed up, he'll go on my bathroom rug - or
> even worse - on my bedspread. I've had to start covering my bed with
> an old shower curtain at the vet's suggestion.
>
> Anyway, all this rambling is to say that I've been considering going
> back to a good old fashioned litterbox. Then today when I saw the
> relatively inexpensive "Breeze" litterbox system I had exactly the
> same question as you. I'd like to hear from someone who has used one
> before I spend the money lest I end up with yet another gimmicky
> product that has more drawbacks than benefits. I'll be anxiously
> waiting for an answer also.
>
> Zob
>
> -----
> Tact is for people who aren't witty enough to be sarcastic

I get the feeling that it would smell a LOT if you only change the pee pad
once a week. With (now) six cats I wouldn't even consider getting this
system. We just have one litter box for each cat, scoop every single day,
use a good hard clumping litter and "Tidy Cat" deodorizer after scooping.
We also keep all the boxes in our attached garage (with a cat door in the
door leading to the garage) since I'm compulsively worried about litter box
odor if we should have company.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Jennyanniedots[_2_]
April 6th 08, 02:21 AM
Zob said:

> *It turns out that the newer Littermaids are way more cheaply built
> than the originals (and cost a lot more), and the motor is weaker
> also. *I spend, literally, far more time unjamming and scraping off
> the rake than I would simply scooping a regular litterbox. *

Zob,
I used to have a Littermaid (I loved it, it never broke down on me but
I moved someplace where there was no place big enough to put it so I
downgraded). I struggled with gunky litter, until I discovered the
secret: World's Best Cat Litter is gunk-free.
-Jen

Jennyanniedots[_2_]
April 6th 08, 02:25 AM
Hi everyone,

I'm 3 days into my Breeze experiment, so I thought I'd update. So far
so good. There is no odor, surprisingly. My cat tends to pee in one
spot every time she goes, so I did fear that that part of the pad
would saturate and be a mess, but it's not. I flipped it around
regardless. Poop seems to dessicate and be easy to scoop out. (I
worried that I'd be losing those precious litter granules since they
don't give you a whole lot in a bag, but they shake right off.) My one
concern so far is that the grating in the middle (where #1 flows down
to the pad) doesn't extend all the way to the edges of the box, and I
worry a little that if kitty pees on the edge (as she does), it would
maybe not run off very well. I have a feeling one would need to
thoroughly rinse this contraption at changing time - no swapping out
the bag.

-Jen

zob
April 6th 08, 06:12 AM
On Sat, 5 Apr 2008 18:22:45 -0500, "CatNipped"
> wrote:

>I get the feeling that it would smell a LOT if you only change the pee pad
>once a week. With (now) six cats I wouldn't even consider getting this
>system. We just have one litter box for each cat,
<snip>

Hey Catnipped, I'm just curious .. do each of your cats use their
"own" litterbox, or do they share? I've also considered getting a
second one for my two cats.

Zob

CatNipped[_2_]
April 6th 08, 03:06 PM
"zob" <[email protected] cox.net> wrote in message
> On Sat, 5 Apr 2008 18:22:45 -0500, "CatNipped"
> > wrote:
>
>>I get the feeling that it would smell a LOT if you only change the pee pad
>>once a week. With (now) six cats I wouldn't even consider getting this
>>system. We just have one litter box for each cat,
> <snip>
>
> Hey Catnipped, I'm just curious .. do each of your cats use their
> "own" litterbox, or do they share? I've also considered getting a
> second one for my two cats.

No, they all use different ones depending on which one is the cleanest -
I've see one of them go from box to box to box until she finds one suitable.
The "rule of thumb" with litter boxes is one per cat plus one extra - but I
think that's more important for large clowders like mine, two cats normally
to OK with just one.

Hugs,

CatNipped

> Zob

Jennyanniedots[_2_]
April 8th 08, 09:05 PM
Day 5 report. My dog has "discovered" cat litter for the very first
time, due to the fact that the box is not covered. And thus ended the
great Breeze experiment!
-jen

CatNipped[_2_]
April 8th 08, 10:31 PM
"Jennyanniedots" > wrote in message
> Day 5 report. My dog has "discovered" cat litter for the very first
> time, due to the fact that the box is not covered. And thus ended the
> great Breeze experiment!
> -jen

LOL! I can only imagine - the dog must have thought he found the cat's
secret stash of treats! ;>

Hugs,

CatNipped

zob
April 9th 08, 12:35 AM
On Tue, 8 Apr 2008 13:05:05 -0700 (PDT), Jennyanniedots
> wrote:

>Day 5 report. My dog has "discovered" cat litter for the very first
>time, due to the fact that the box is not covered. And thus ended the
>great Breeze experiment!
>-jen

Hey look, free snacks!
LOL!

Zob

April 9th 08, 12:53 AM
Hi,

I got one a week or two ago and my cats used it immediately. No dust
which is great, and no litter everywhere just a few of the large
pellets. Easy to clean and it does keep the litter from smelling of
urine. So far, I really like it.

MikeDelMar
April 9th 08, 07:42 AM
Just looked at the site and have a couple of reactions.

1) You still need to scoop so it ain't much of a system.

2) Replacements pads are going to cost at least $75 per year ($150 if you have more than one cat). Don't know what the impact of the litter granuales will be compared to normal litter.

Check out the Litter Robot (www.Litter-Robot.com). It costs $329 to buy but you don't have any ongoing costs of special supplies and you'll save a bunch of money over time. What does it cost to clean your carpet after the litter box didn't get scooped in time because you were having a life?

Mike

;616261']Hi all,
I saw an ad for Tidy Cat's new "Breeze" litterbox system which
separates #1 and #2, so I bought one to try out. (It's
"revolutionary!" LOL.)

http://www.breezeforcats.com/

I just set it up last night so no news yet, but I'm curious to know if
anyone else has tried it, and what folks think about it.

-Jen

Larry Watkins
May 5th 08, 01:06 AM
wrote:

[...]

I have had a Breeze system for about a month now and truly love it. No odor, no mess and change the pad once a week. I bought it at Wally World (Wal Mart) for around $34.00. I only have one cat and it took him two days to start using it.
Larry

FirstHit
May 5th 08, 07:42 AM
On Apr 4, 8:58 pm, zob <[email protected] cox.net> wrote:

> Funny you should mention that. I just saw one today for the first
> time in WalMart for about $33 and was very tempted to buy it. I've
> been using a LitterMaid for about 3 years now. The first one I loved,
> but it stopped working about 6 months ago. So I immediately bought a
> new one.
>
> It turns out that the newer Littermaids are way more cheaply built
> than the originals (and cost a lot more), and the motor is weaker
> also. I spend, literally, far more time unjamming and scraping off
> the rake than I would simply scooping a regular litterbox.
>
> And now that my cats Yoda and Onyx are so used to the Littermaid,
> Onyx has stopped burying his poo ...instead he sits by the Littermaid
> and waits for the rake to scoop it away., When it jams, he gets very
> upset (seriously). If he has to go again before I discover that the
> Littermaid is jammed or gummed up, he'll go on my bathroom rug - or
> even worse - on my bedspread. I've had to start covering my bed with
> an old shower curtain at the vet's suggestion.
>
> Anyway, all this rambling is to say that I've been considering going
> back to a good old fashioned litterbox. Then today when I saw the
> relatively inexpensive "Breeze" litterbox system I had exactly the
> same question as you. I'd like to hear from someone who has used one
> before I spend the money lest I end up with yet another gimmicky
> product that has more drawbacks than benefits. I'll be anxiously
> waiting for an answer also.

Hey Zob!

Sorry to hear about your Littermaid woes. Seems that America these
days sure can turn out some cheap crap! Whatever happened to pride in
workmanship? I was thinking about getting my kitty one of those once,
but they looked so much like one of my printers that I was worried
that she'd use the two interchangeably! LOL

FirstHit

iowna uass
May 8th 08, 03:09 PM
> Hey Zob!
>
> Sorry to hear about your Littermaid woes. Seems that America these
> days sure can turn out some cheap crap! Whatever happened to pride in
> workmanship? I was thinking about getting my kitty one of those once,
> but they looked so much like one of my printers that I was worried
> that she'd use the two interchangeably! LOL
>
> FirstHit

Hate to say it, but my Littermaid (just purchased in April) says made in
China.
America has turned into the middleman instead of the producer.

FirstHit
May 9th 08, 01:48 AM
On May 8, 7:09 am, "iowna uass" > wrote:
> > Hey Zob!
>
> > Sorry to hear about your Littermaid woes. Seems that America these
> > days sure can turn out some cheap crap! Whatever happened to pride in
> > workmanship? I was thinking about getting my kitty one of those once,
> > but they looked so much like one of my printers that I was worried
> > that she'd use the two interchangeably! LOL
>
> > FirstHit
>
> Hate to say it, but my Littermaid (just purchased in April) says made in
> China.
> America has turned into the middleman instead of the producer.

You're right, and that's a good point, but American companies oversee
the design and making of most of these products, so it's still fair to
say that we turn out cheap crap.

FirstHit

dgk
May 12th 08, 06:52 PM
On Tue, 08 Apr 2008 18:35:50 -0500, zob <[email protected] cox.net> wrote:

>On Tue, 8 Apr 2008 13:05:05 -0700 (PDT), Jennyanniedots
> wrote:
>
>>Day 5 report. My dog has "discovered" cat litter for the very first
>>time, due to the fact that the box is not covered. And thus ended the
>>great Breeze experiment!
>>-jen
>
>Hey look, free snacks!
>LOL!
>
>Zob

My brother had a dog and a cat. The dog did love picking those treats
out of the litter. Crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside.

dgk
May 12th 08, 06:59 PM
On Wed, 9 Apr 2008 07:42:08 +0100, MikeDelMar
> wrote:

>Just looked at the site and have a couple of reactions.
>
>1) You still need to scoop so it ain't much of a system.
>
>2) Replacements pads are going to cost at least $75 per year ($150 if
>you have more than one cat). Don't know what the impact of the litter
>granuales will be compared to normal litter.
>
>Check out the Litter Robot (www.Litter-Robot.com). It costs $329 to
>buy but you don't have any ongoing costs of special supplies and you'll
>save a bunch of money over time. What does it cost to clean your carpet
>after the litter box didn't get scooped in time because you were having
>a life?
>
>Mike

I looked at the litter-robot and might end up getting it, but mostly
my concern is the dust which seems to get everywhere. Some litter is
better than others but all of the ones I find at Target seem to
produce clouds that settle all over the bathroom.

So I saw the Breeze at Target over the weekend and bought it. Today is
day #1 and I'll see if anyone used it when I get home tonight. It's
sitting next to the secondary litterbox in a spare room. If they like
it, I'll replace the main box.

If it gets rid of the dust and little bits of litter all over, then
it's a hit even if it costs a bit more than normal litter. But, with
three cats, and one being a big boy, I have my doubts.

Outsider
May 17th 08, 10:29 AM
dgk > wrote in news:[email protected]
4ax.com:

> So I saw the Breeze at Target over the weekend and bought it. Today is
> day #1 and I'll see if anyone used it when I get home tonight. It's
> sitting next to the secondary litterbox in a spare room. If they like
> it, I'll replace the main box.
>
> If it gets rid of the dust and little bits of litter all over, then
> it's a hit even if it costs a bit more than normal litter. But, with
> three cats, and one being a big boy, I have my doubts.

I would like to hear how this works out for you. I like the (seeming)
simplicity of the breeze and the fact that the stuff I have to carry (the
litter) is not very heavy but wonder about dealing with the pads (how do
you "package" them for disposal; are they drippy) and the odor level from
the solid waste. Also interested in how long the stuff lasts for you.

Andy

zob
May 18th 08, 10:41 PM
On 17 May 2008 09:29:00 GMT, outsider > wrote:

>dgk > wrote in news:[email protected]
>4ax.com:
>

>> So I saw the Breeze at Target over the weekend and bought it. Today is
>> day #1 and I'll see if anyone used it when I get home tonight. It's
>> sitting next to the secondary litterbox in a spare room. If they like
>> it, I'll replace the main box.
>>
>> If it gets rid of the dust and little bits of litter all over, then
>> it's a hit even if it costs a bit more than normal litter. But, with
>> three cats, and one being a big boy, I have my doubts.
>>

>I would like to hear how this works out for you. I like the (seeming)
>simplicity of the breeze and the fact that the stuff I have to carry (the
>litter) is not very heavy but wonder about dealing with the pads (how do
>you "package" them for disposal; are they drippy) and the odor level from
>the solid waste. Also interested in how long the stuff lasts for you.
>
>Andy

I was looking at the Breeze system at the Walmart around the corner
the other day and nearly had a coronary when I saw the price of the
special litter that has to be used in them! Good grief!
Forgedaboudit!
---
Zob

dgk
May 19th 08, 01:49 PM
On Sun, 18 May 2008 17:41:39 -0400, zob <[email protected] cox.net> wrote:

>On 17 May 2008 09:29:00 GMT, outsider > wrote:
>
>>dgk > wrote in news:[email protected]
>>4ax.com:
>>

>>> So I saw the Breeze at Target over the weekend and bought it. Today is
>>> day #1 and I'll see if anyone used it when I get home tonight. It's
>>> sitting next to the secondary litterbox in a spare room. If they like
>>> it, I'll replace the main box.
>>>
>>> If it gets rid of the dust and little bits of litter all over, then
>>> it's a hit even if it costs a bit more than normal litter. But, with
>>> three cats, and one being a big boy, I have my doubts.
>>>

>>I would like to hear how this works out for you. I like the (seeming)
>>simplicity of the breeze and the fact that the stuff I have to carry (the
>>litter) is not very heavy but wonder about dealing with the pads (how do
>>you "package" them for disposal; are they drippy) and the odor level from
>>the solid waste. Also interested in how long the stuff lasts for you.
>>
>>Andy
>
>I was looking at the Breeze system at the Walmart around the corner
>the other day and nearly had a coronary when I saw the price of the
>special litter that has to be used in them! Good grief!
>Forgedaboudit!
>---
>Zob

But if you don't use much litter, then it just depends on how much is
actually used. Most regular litter is used up by urine and that isn't
the case here.

So far it hasn't been a big hit with the felines. I guess it's around
six days now and someone has peed a few times but no poop in it yet. I
might just remove the other box and see what happens. That one is
getting awfully gross since I am following the instructions and not
cleaning it out. Of course, I don't want them so upset that they just
go anywhere else.

Still, there is another box of regular litter down the hall so they
will use that if they don't like Breeze.

Janet Boss
May 19th 08, 02:14 PM

I have been using one for about a month and a half, another for a few
weeks less than that (wanted to make sure they liked it first!). I am
very pleased with them.

I have 2 cats and 2 boxes. My little female cat is borderline CRF and
urinates a lot. This system has kept the litter cleaner for her than
anything else ever has. I like that I don't have to lug home heavy
jugs of scoop litter, or change out the crystals so often.

I know that I'm spending a fair amount on the pads, because I change
them twice a week. No dripping, as they are like disposable diapers and
hold a fair amount of urine. I bag them and replace with a fresh pad
every Sunday night and Thursday midday. I have changed the pellets in
box #1 at the 1 month mark, and will with box #2, which is 2 weeks
behind.

This is without a doubt the cleanest system to deal with, and I've had
cats since the late 70's and the old clay litter. Boy have things come
a long way!

When changing the pellets, a quick wipe of the box freshens any splash
as well.

--
Janet Boss
www.bestfriendsdogobedience.com

zob
May 19th 08, 07:28 PM
On Mon, 19 May 2008 09:14:43 -0400, Janet Boss

>I have been using one for about a month and a half, another for a few
>weeks less than that (wanted to make sure they liked it first!). I am
>very pleased with them.
>
>I have 2 cats and 2 boxes. My little female cat is borderline CRF and
>urinates a lot. This system has kept the litter cleaner for her than
>anything else ever has. I like that I don't have to lug home heavy
>jugs of scoop litter, or change out the crystals so often.
>
>I know that I'm spending a fair amount on the pads, because I change
>them twice a week. No dripping, as they are like disposable diapers and
>hold a fair amount of urine. I bag them and replace with a fresh pad
>every Sunday night and Thursday midday. I have changed the pellets in
>box #1 at the 1 month mark, and will with box #2, which is 2 weeks
>behind.
>
>This is without a doubt the cleanest system to deal with, and I've had
>cats since the late 70's and the old clay litter. Boy have things come
>a long way!
>
>When changing the pellets, a quick wipe of the box freshens any splash
>as well.

You may have just convinced me to give it a try.
---
Zob

Outsider
May 19th 08, 08:42 PM
Janet Boss > wrote in news:janet-
:

> I have 2 cats and 2 boxes. My little female cat is borderline CRF and
> urinates a lot. This system has kept the litter cleaner for her than
> anything else ever has. I like that I don't have to lug home heavy
> jugs of scoop litter, or change out the crystals so often.
>
> I know that I'm spending a fair amount on the pads, because I change
> them twice a week. No dripping, as they are like disposable diapers
and
> hold a fair amount of urine. I bag them and replace with a fresh pad
> every Sunday night and Thursday midday. I have changed the pellets in
> box #1 at the 1 month mark, and will with box #2, which is 2 weeks
> behind.
>
> This is without a doubt the cleanest system to deal with, and I've had
> cats since the late 70's and the old clay litter. Boy have things come
> a long way!
>
> When changing the pellets, a quick wipe of the box freshens any splash
> as well.

Do I understand you use 4 pads a week total and two "litter" changes a
month total (or expect to)?

How often do you scoop and how is the poop smell? I also really like the
idea of not having to carry heavy litter in _and_ out. It is not like
the clumping litter is all that cheap either.

Thanks,

Andy

Janet Boss
May 19th 08, 10:07 PM
In article >,
outsider > wrote:

> Do I understand you use 4 pads a week total and two "litter" changes a
> month total (or expect to)?

Right. So far, so good. I will up the litter change if needed, but it
doesn't seem to be. I do give it a stir to keep it distributed and not
have the same pellets get hit every time.

> How often do you scoop and how is the poop smell? I also really like the
> idea of not having to carry heavy litter in _and_ out. It is not like
> the clumping litter is all that cheap either.

I scoop poop at breakfast, dinner and bedtime, if there's anything
there. I also scoop it anytime in between, if I notice that they have
pooped. My younger cat is a pretty stinky pooper, so I move on that
fast! The older cat's is pretty neutral with this litter.

I figure $4.36 a week plus the pellet change once a month is really not
bad for the payoff of a clean system and not dealing with a lot of
weight and wet.

--
Janet Boss
www.bestfriendsdogobedience.com

Janet Boss
May 19th 08, 10:15 PM
In article >,
Janet Boss > wrote:

> I will up the litter change if needed, but it
> doesn't seem to be.

BTW - I jumped at buying this system, having remembered a system I saw
at dog shows years ago, called "Sweet Pea" which used little pebbles in
a similar setup. I think those were washable and reusable, but I can't
be positive - it was years ago. I thought it was a good idea then and
actually had wondered if it was still made, or if I could figure out a
homemade version. It's like Tidy Cat read my mind, because voila!
Breeze!

--
Janet Boss
www.bestfriendsdogobedience.com

Outsider
May 19th 08, 10:35 PM
Janet Boss > wrote in
:

> In article >,
> outsider > wrote:
>

>> Do I understand you use 4 pads a week total and two "litter" changes
>> a month total (or expect to)?
>
> Right. So far, so good. I will up the litter change if needed, but
> it doesn't seem to be. I do give it a stir to keep it distributed and
> not have the same pellets get hit every time.
>>
>> How often do you scoop and how is the poop smell? I also really like
>> the idea of not having to carry heavy litter in _and_ out. It is not
>> like the clumping litter is all that cheap either.
>
> I scoop poop at breakfast, dinner and bedtime, if there's anything
> there. I also scoop it anytime in between, if I notice that they have
> pooped. My younger cat is a pretty stinky pooper, so I move on that
> fast! The older cat's is pretty neutral with this litter.
>
> I figure $4.36 a week plus the pellet change once a month is really
> not bad for the payoff of a clean system and not dealing with a lot of
> weight and wet.

Thanks. There are a number of things I like about this system compared
to more mechanical ones.

Andy

Outsider
May 19th 08, 10:37 PM
dgk > wrote in
:

> On Sun, 18 May 2008 17:41:39 -0400, zob <[email protected] cox.net> wrote:
>
>>On 17 May 2008 09:29:00 GMT, outsider > wrote:
>>
>>>dgk > wrote in
>>>news:[email protected] 4ax.com:

>>>I would like to hear how this works out for you. I like the
>>>(seeming) simplicity of the breeze and the fact that the stuff I have
>>>to carry (the litter) is not very heavy but wonder about dealing with
>>>the pads (how do you "package" them for disposal; are they drippy)
>>>and the odor level from the solid waste. Also interested in how long
>>>the stuff lasts for you.
>>>
>>>Andy
>>
>>I was looking at the Breeze system at the Walmart around the corner
>>the other day and nearly had a coronary when I saw the price of the
>>special litter that has to be used in them! Good grief!
>>Forgedaboudit!
>>---
>>Zob
>
> But if you don't use much litter, then it just depends on how much is
> actually used. Most regular litter is used up by urine and that isn't
> the case here.
>
> So far it hasn't been a big hit with the felines. I guess it's around
> six days now and someone has peed a few times but no poop in it yet. I
> might just remove the other box and see what happens. That one is
> getting awfully gross since I am following the instructions and not
> cleaning it out. Of course, I don't want them so upset that they just
> go anywhere else.
>
> Still, there is another box of regular litter down the hall so they
> will use that if they don't like Breeze.

Wouldn't it be great if we could get our cats to use one box to poop and
another to pee. My cats do that from time to time but not with any
pattern. Normal litter would last a long time with no pee!