PDA

View Full Version : Hunter's Purr

CatNipped[_2_]
April 5th 08, 07:19 PM
Turn your computer speakers up a bit and you can hear his rumbling purr.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcLuIGwX0zg

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

deja.blues[_3_]
April 6th 08, 01:29 AM
"CatNipped" > wrote in message
> Turn your computer speakers up a bit and you can hear his rumbling purr.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcLuIGwX0zg

"Okay, mom, get the camera out of my face!" LOL He's a sweetheart!

My dumpster baby cat will purr quietly when petted. He has a habit of
sucking on my pillowcase at bedtime, and when he does this, his purr is
*very* loud and rumbling.

His annoying sucking habit is the topic of a separate post, probably. :-\

April 6th 08, 01:41 AM
He's gorgeous!

Another weird sucking cat LOL I'm starting to think it's not that
rare after all!

On Apr 5, 8:29*pm, "deja.blues" > wrote:
> "CatNipped" > wrote in message

> > Turn your computer speakers up a bit and you can hear his rumbling purr.
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcLuIGwX0zg
>
> "Okay, mom, get the camera out of my face!" LOL He's a sweetheart!
>
> My dumpster baby cat will purr quietly when petted. He has a habit of
> sucking on my pillowcase at bedtime, and when he does this, his purr is
> *very* loud and rumbling.
>
> His annoying sucking habit is the topic of a separate post, probably. :-\

CatNipped[_2_]
April 6th 08, 03:23 AM
"deja.blues" > wrote in message
news:[email protected]

> "CatNipped" > wrote in message
>> Turn your computer speakers up a bit and you can hear his rumbling purr.
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcLuIGwX0zg
>>

> "Okay, mom, get the camera out of my face!" LOL He's a sweetheart!
>
> My dumpster baby cat will purr quietly when petted. He has a habit of
> sucking on my pillowcase at bedtime, and when he does this, his purr is
> *very* loud and rumbling.
>
> His annoying sucking habit is the topic of a separate post, probably. :-\

Cue Cybercat to cue me! ;>

My Sammy sucks her toe - *loudly*!

Hugs,

CatNipped