PDA

View Full Version : Jessica sucking her toe

April 6th 08, 08:19 PM
Finally a pic, no video yet as every time she sees the camera, she has
sniff at it and bite it!http://ravenzcat.myhostingspot.net/cats.html

CatNipped[_2_]
April 6th 08, 09:56 PM
> wrote in message
> Finally a pic, no video yet as every time she sees the camera, she has
> sniff at it and bite it!http://ravenzcat.myhostingspot.net/cats.html

OMG! That is so cute - she's sucking her dew claw! Sammy uses her back,
right foot - first toe on the inside.

Does Jessica get her foot (and whoever she's laying against) soaking wet
like Sammy?

Hugs,

CatNipped

April 6th 08, 10:05 PM
> Does Jessica get her foot (and whoever she's laying against) soaking wet
> like Sammy?

LOL no, she usually falls asleep in a few minutes. She used to do it a
LOT when she was little but now she just does it to fall asleep.

They just had their first day outside, playing while we were digging
up flower beds. What a fiasco! Jack is now sitting by the door crying
because he wants to go back outside. I think I've started a very bad
thing! LOL