PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here?

Cat Guy
April 12th 08, 03:34 PM
Is this an active newsgroup?

I don't see any posts, questions or discussions relating to rescuing
cats.

John Ross Mc Master
April 16th 08, 10:50 PM
The group was long ago wiped out by spammers and trolls.

On Sat, 12 Apr 2008 10:34:16 -0400, Cat Guy > wrote:

>Is this an active newsgroup?
>
>I don't see any posts, questions or discussions relating to rescuing
>cats.

Cat Guy
April 17th 08, 01:26 AM
John Ross Mc Master wrote:

> The group was long ago wiped out by spammers and trolls.

The spammers and trolls don't seem to be here anymore...

John Ross Mc Master
April 17th 08, 10:22 PM
On Wed, 16 Apr 2008 20:26:26 -0400, Cat Guy > wrote:

>John Ross Mc Master wrote:
>
>> The group was long ago wiped out by spammers and trolls.
>
>The spammers and trolls don't seem to be here anymore...

Time heals all wounds!