PDA

View Full Version : “OpenOffice.org” free Office suite for Microsoft Windows, Linux, Solaris, BSD, OpenVMS, OS/2 or IRIX

GoodieMan
April 18th 08, 07:52 AM
Hurrah!!! Here is an absolutely free Office Suite Program
“OpenOffice.org” which is more powerful than any expensive MS Office
Suite. The Suite is free for any environment. You can run it on any
platform i.e. Microsoft Windows, Linux, Solaris, BSD, OpenVMS, OS/2 or
IRIX. The software needs no any licensing or having any restriction.
Download for your office or home and save a lot of money.

Download “OpenOffice.org”

http://freeware4.blogspot.com/2008/04/openofficeorg-suite-free-alternate-for..html

Stan Brown
April 19th 08, 08:54 PM
Fri, 18 Apr 2008 11:18:53 -0400 from Matthew
>:
>
> "GoodieMan" >
>

> or instead of downloading your spam full of mess you can go to
> openoffice.org and download it start from them you dam spammer

Please don't respond in the newsgroup to spam -- the spammers don't
read it.

So all you accomplish is to pollute the newsgroup further, which I'm
sure is not your intention.

http://OakRoadSystems.com
Shikata ga nai...