PDA

View Full Version : I'm expecting a luxury watch from my sister. No doubt I'll wear itfor a few days, particularly as I have graciously allowed her to stay with usover the holiday period but then I expect it will be consigned to thecollection.

April 20th 08, 06:46 PM
I'm expecting a luxury watch from my sister. No doubt I'll wear it for
a few days, particularly as I have graciously allowed her to stay with
us over the holiday period but then I expect it will be consigned to
the collection.

What? Just because I don't need it, doesn't mean I shouldn't get it.
If I start to let my expectations drop, the luxury gifts will stop
coming and then my life will be meaningless.

Of course, I always purchase luxury gifts for all my friends and
family. Their gratitude is so warming and makes me feel like I'm doing
my bit for the community.

My generosity doesn't stop there either. My daughter will be receiving
the ultimate Barbie doll complete with diamonds and fur. A snip at
50,000 pounds and worth it to instil the good, old fashioned family
values of teaching her she is worth the very best things in life. Of
course, I won't allow her to play with it - it's far too precious.
However, I have had a glass cabinet with crystal shelving installed in
her room so she can look at all the luxury gifts mummy has brought for
her

Our website:http://www.watchec.com
Our rado watches link: http://www.watchec.com/wholesale_watches/rado-replica-watches.html
Our chanel watches link:http://www.watchec.com/wholesale_watches/