PDA

View Full Version : Im so Proud of Ozzy The orange Cat

Cat Lover
April 23rd 08, 07:44 AM
We recently got chickens. The neighboors dog came over and the cat
attacked him. The dog tried but the cat was on his face and wanted him
out of here. He wouldnt leave. We finally had to shoot off fire
crackers. He left then. Im so proud of Ozzy, glad he didnt get killed
either. Horray for Ozz http://www.associatedcontent.com/slideshow/3525/ozzys_adventure.html

cybercat
April 23rd 08, 06:06 PM
"Cat Lover" > wrote in message
> We recently got chickens. The neighboors dog came over and the cat
> attacked him. The dog tried but the cat was on his face and wanted him
> out of here. He wouldnt leave. We finally had to shoot off fire
> crackers. He left then. Im so proud of Ozzy, glad he didnt get killed
> either. Horray for Ozz
> http://www.associatedcontent.com/slideshow/3525/ozzys_adventure.html

Yes, I am really glad the dog did not kill Ozzy.

:

dejablues[_4_]
May 20th 08, 04:04 AM
"Cat Lover" > wrote in message
> We recently got chickens. The neighboors dog came over and the cat
> attacked him. The dog tried but the cat was on his face and wanted him
> out of here. He wouldnt leave. We finally had to shoot off fire
> crackers. He left then. Im so proud of Ozzy, glad he didnt get killed
> either. Horray for Ozz

Yeah, great. How wonderful that your poor cat tried to defend the chickens
from roaming neighborhood dogs and wildlife.
Hope he doesn't get killed next time, or the time after that. Yay. Hooray.
Poor cat.