PDA

View Full Version : Re: Many alerts - many states - please help/crosspost

April 24th 08, 07:32 AM
On Thu, 24 Apr 2008 06:49:09 -0700 (PDT), Loveanimals > wrote:

>MANY ALERTS - MANY STATES - PLEASE HELP:
>
>http://www.navs.org/site/PageServer?pagename=advocacy_center
>

>Get rid of this gas chamber: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/2/stokes-citizens-against-gassing

.. . .
"We submit that we would like for the county to switch to
the humane method of lethal injection which is approved
by MAJOR ANIMAL WELFARE ORGANIZATIONS
throughout the country! Your opinion matters! Our
commissioners are the only ones who can stop this slow
and agonizing death of the companion animals that end
up in our shelter."
.. . .

At least you people have a suggestion as to a solution,
unlike the eliminationists who hide under the gross misnomer
"animal rights" usually do not in cases like this. Good luck!

>More alerts - please help: http://www.freewebs.com/howtohelpanimals

April 27th 08, 07:15 AM
On Thu, 24 Apr 2008 13:12:52 -0700, Rudy Canoza > wrote:

>You don't care about animal welfare, you don't care about the animals
>"getting to experience life" - *ALL* you care about, you stupid
>talentless lying Goober, is getting products from them. That's it.

Why do you eliminationists believe that consumers of
animal products can't appreciate lives of possitive value
for the animals they consume, Goo? Why can't you do it,
Goob?