PDA

View Full Version : I know For A Fact That God Created Cats

zob
May 2nd 08, 07:40 AM
It would be impossible for something to have evolved that has four
times as much come out one end as goes into the other end.

Zob
<*who just finished dumping tens pounds of cat poop that two cats
managed to generate in one week>

dgk
May 2nd 08, 01:35 PM
On Fri, 02 May 2008 01:40:45 -0500, zob <zob@ cox.net> wrote:

>It would be impossible for something to have evolved that has four
>times as much come out one end as goes into the other end.
>
>Zob
><*who just finished dumping tens pounds of cat poop that two cats
>managed to generate in one week>

While the premise is likely correct, there does seem to be a
correlation between food quality and poop amount. If I feed the
furballs some cheap crap like 9-Lives or Friskees, their poop smells
awful and there is a lot of it. If I feed them the expensive stuff,
like Wellness or such, there seems to be less stench and less volume.

The volume of the poop really doesn't bother me all that much. I scoop
it once or twice a day and all is fine. I dump it into a plastic-bag
lined bucket and every week or two that gets dumped. It can get pretty
heavy.

Luckily I don't have to deal with the poop from other family members.

AZ Nomad[_2_]
May 2nd 08, 03:28 PM
On Fri, 02 May 2008 01:40:45 -0500, zob > wrote:
>It would be impossible for something to have evolved that has four
>times as much come out one end as goes into the other end.

Reminds me of what a comedian had to say about babies:
in goes pure clean mother's milk
out comes toxic waste.

zob
May 2nd 08, 05:53 PM
On Fri, 02 May 2008 08:35:54 -0400, dgk > wrote:

>On Fri, 02 May 2008 01:40:45 -0500, zob <zob@ cox.net> wrote:
>
>>It would be impossible for something to have evolved that has four
>>times as much come out one end as goes into the other end.
>>
>>Zob
>><*who just finished dumping tens pounds of cat poop that two cats
>>managed to generate in one week>
>
>While the premise is likely correct, there does seem to be a
>correlation between food quality and poop amount. If I feed the
>furballs some cheap crap like 9-Lives or Friskees, their poop smells
>awful and there is a lot of it. If I feed them the expensive stuff,
>like Wellness or such, there seems to be less stench and less volume.

Not a particularly bad stench, just plenty of it! I have to feed my
cats a more expensive cat food because one of them has severe skin
allergies to anything with common fillers. Both refuse to eat canned
food, and I've tried just about every brand including those
recommended by the vet. I can get them to eat a little of it by
mixing it with water and they'll lick the liquid out, but then the
food will sit in their dish until it smells and they follow me around
crying, wondering where their dinner is!

>The volume of the poop really doesn't bother me all that much. I scoop
>it once or twice a day and all is fine. I dump it into a plastic-bag
>lined bucket and every week or two that gets dumped. It can get pretty
>heavy.

That's what I do, too. Yesterday was "empty the litterbox bucket"
day!

>Luckily I don't have to deal with the poop from other family members.
An't that the truth! :)

Zob

chatnoir
May 5th 08, 08:24 AM
On May 2, 12:40*am, zob <zob@ cox.net> wrote:
> It would be impossible for something to have evolved that has four
> times as much come out one end as goes into the other end.
>
> Zob
> <*who just finished dumping tens pounds of cat poop that two cats
> managed to generate in one week>

God created the first Cat Box also!:

http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/2356/1709ac6967bcef99a20a28dqz3.jpg

zob
May 5th 08, 02:36 PM
On Mon, 5 May 2008 00:24:25 -0700 (PDT), chatnoir
> wrote:

>On May 2, 12:40*am, zob <zob@ cox.net> wrote:
>> It would be impossible for something to have evolved that has four
>> times as much come out one end as goes into the other end.
>>
>> Zob
>> <*who just finished dumping tens pounds of cat poop that two cats
>> managed to generate in one week>
>
>God created the first Cat Box also!:
>
>http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/2356/1709ac6967bcef99a20a28dqz3.jpg

That is so cute! I need one of those boxes!
The cat in the picture looks like one of mine, too!

This is Yoda. He sat under this peace plant perfectly still with his
eyes closed for over an hour, and totally ignored me when I called
him, shook his can of kitty treats, and even when I ran the can
opener. I *know* that he thought he was hiding and that I couldn't
see him in his hiding place. What a hoot! :-D
http://members.cox.net/zobva/yodapeaceplant.gif
------
"A lot of people pay good lip service to the idea of personal freedom...
right up to the point that someone tries to do something that they
don't personally approve of."
- Neal Boortz

---
Zob