PDA

View Full Version : OTTAWA: Best Cat Classified Website ???????

Bobblespin
May 2nd 08, 08:55 PM
Maple Tree wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am considering buying a kitten what are the best classified websites for
> Ottawa, Canada to find a listing of kittens available in my area?
>
> Thank you

this one has kittens every day for free and for sale:

http://ottawa.kijiji.ca/f--W0QQAdTypeZ2QQPriceAlternativeZ3

Maple Tree
May 2nd 08, 08:56 PM
Hi,

I am considering buying a kitten what are the best classified websites for
Ottawa, Canada to find a listing of kittens available in my area?

Thank you

Fred
May 2nd 08, 10:21 PM
On Friday 02 May 2008 15:56, Maple Tree wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am considering buying a kitten what are the best classified websites
> for Ottawa, Canada to find a listing of kittens available in my area?
>
> Thank you

There is a web site for the Ottawa Cat Rescue Network. They always
have foster cats for adoption, but you'd have to follow their rules.
They are careful to not give a cat to just anybody, or unscrupulous
people would use it as a source for laboratory animals.

Check out;
<http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/ON159.html>

I used to volunteer chauffeur with these people when I had a car, and I
know they are good cat people.

--
Peace,
Fred