PDA

View Full Version : OTTAWA: Maine Coons for sale ????????

Stormmee
May 3rd 08, 12:45 PM
I am sorry, you need to do research with reputable breeders if you are going
to purchase a purebred animal, or you could go to a shelter and look for a
reasonable look alike but you need to find out not depend on the news
groups system for something this important, slave to 8 at the moment
Maple Tree > wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> Would you please provide me with a list of breeders in Ottawa that sell
> Maine Coon kittens.
>
> Thank you

Maple Tree
May 3rd 08, 12:48 PM
Hello,

Would you please provide me with a list of breeders in Ottawa that sell
Maine Coon kittens.

Thank you

Claude V. Lucas
May 4th 08, 02:49 AM
In article >,
Stormmee > wrote:
>I am sorry, you need to do research with reputable breeders if you are going
>to purchase a purebred animal, or you could go to a shelter and look for a
>reasonable look alike but you need to find out not depend on the news
>groups system for something this important, slave to 8 at the moment
>Maple Tree > wrote in message
>> Hello,
>>
>> Would you please provide me with a list of breeders in Ottawa that sell
>> Maine Coon kittens.
>>
>> Thank you

+1 on the shelter.

<http://members.cox.net/claudevl/bubba01.jpg>

Bubba was a pound kitty.

Check google or the phone book for local breeders.

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee
May 4th 08, 08:12 PM
Mine was found locally, but over the internet.
Start with Maine Coon Organizations.
She was retired from breeding and show.
She was 2 1/2 years old.
I got her by contacting some breeders after googling.
They sometimes have a section for retired in each breed website.
Also local vets, cat rescue and ofcourse, and first, let the pound
know what you are looking for.

--
Pitô.ônya
"Claude V. Lucas" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> Stormmee > wrote:
>>I am sorry, you need to do research with reputable breeders if you are
>>going
>>to purchase a purebred animal, or you could go to a shelter and look
>>for a
>>reasonable look alike but you need to find out not depend on the news
>>groups system for something this important, slave to 8 at the moment
>>Maple Tree > wrote in message
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> Would you please provide me with a list of breeders in Ottawa that
>>> sell
>>> Maine Coon kittens.
>>>
>>> Thank you
>>>

> +1 on the shelter.
>
> <http://members.cox.net/claudevl/bubba01.jpg>
>
> Bubba was a pound kitty.
>
> Check google or the phone book for local breeders.

Maple Tree
May 4th 08, 08:28 PM
"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" > wrote in message
> Mine was found locally, but over the internet.
> Start with Maine Coon Organizations.
> She was retired from breeding and show.
> She was 2 1/2 years old.
> I got her by contacting some breeders after googling.
> They sometimes have a section for retired in each breed website.
> Also local vets, cat rescue and ofcourse, and first, let the pound
> know what you are looking for.

What Maine Coon Organization looks after Coon breeders in Ottawa, Canada ??

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee
May 4th 08, 11:15 PM
"Maple Tree" > wrote in message

> "Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" > wrote in message
>> Mine was found locally, but over the internet.
>> Start with Maine Coon Organizations.
>> She was retired from breeding and show.
>> She was 2 1/2 years old.
>> I got her by contacting some breeders after googling.
>> They sometimes have a section for retired in each breed website.
>> Also local vets, cat rescue and ofcourse, and first, let the pound
>> know what you are looking for.
>
> What Maine Coon Organization looks after Coon breeders in Ottawa,
> Canada ??

Google: Maine Coon + Ottawa
or

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&ct=result&cd=1&q=Maine+Coon+%2BOttawa&spell=1

Add Organization to your search requirements, if you wish, after poking
around the above.

HTH
--
Pitô.ônya

Maple Tree
May 4th 08, 11:31 PM
"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" > wrote in message
.. .

> "Maple Tree" > wrote in message
>>

>> "Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" > wrote in message
>>> Mine was found locally, but over the internet.
>>> Start with Maine Coon Organizations.
>>> She was retired from breeding and show.
>>> She was 2 1/2 years old.
>>> I got her by contacting some breeders after googling.
>>> They sometimes have a section for retired in each breed website.
>>> Also local vets, cat rescue and ofcourse, and first, let the pound
>>> know what you are looking for.
>>
>> What Maine Coon Organization looks after Coon breeders in Ottawa, Canada
>> ??
>>
> Google: Maine Coon + Ottawa
> or
>
> http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&ct=result&cd=1&q=Maine+Coon+%2BOttawa&spell=1
>
> Add Organization to your search requirements, if you wish, after poking
> around the above.
>
> HTH
> --
> Pitô.ônya

Anyone have an actual answer to my question?

John Ross Mc Master
May 5th 08, 03:29 AM
Stop replying.

On Sun, 4 May 2008 15:15:32 -0700, "Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"
> wrote:

>"Maple Tree" > wrote in message
>>

>> "Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" > wrote in message
>>> Mine was found locally, but over the internet.
>>> Start with Maine Coon Organizations.
>>> She was retired from breeding and show.
>>> She was 2 1/2 years old.
>>> I got her by contacting some breeders after googling.
>>> They sometimes have a section for retired in each breed website.
>>> Also local vets, cat rescue and ofcourse, and first, let the pound
>>> know what you are looking for.
>>
>> What Maine Coon Organization looks after Coon breeders in Ottawa,
>> Canada ??
>>
>Google: Maine Coon + Ottawa
>or
>
>http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&ct=result&cd=1&q=Maine+Coon+%2BOttawa&spell=1
>
>Add Organization to your search requirements, if you wish, after poking
>around the above.
>
>HTH

Stormmee
May 6th 08, 09:33 AM
no, and if you aren't willing to make any independent effort to look for
the cat, I hope nobody gives you the opportunity to neglect one either,
soft, preparing to use the bloc button and this is smelling very troll like