PDA

View Full Version : vet bill for 2 night stay

Miss E
May 3rd 08, 02:58 PM
Hello, My wee male cat has had a blockage in his uretha. Took him to vet
and he had to be kept in to have a cathater inserted and stayed overnight,
he now has to stay in another night so that they can make sure he is peeing
ok when cathater is taken out.

I dont have pet insurance.

Anyone any idea how much this will cost me? 2 nights in vet now and the
cathater was put in under anaesthetic.

Might need to start rallying round family before I collect him tommorrow lol

--

Evelyn x

Stan Brown
May 3rd 08, 05:15 PM
Sat, 03 May 2008 13:58:39 GMT from Miss E >:
> Hello, My wee male cat has had a blockage in his uretha. Took him to vet
> and he had to be kept in to have a cathater inserted and stayed overnight,
> he now has to stay in another night so that they can make sure he is peeing
> ok when cathater is taken out.
>
> I dont have pet insurance.
>
> Anyone any idea how much this will cost me? 2 nights in vet now and the
> cathater was put in under anaesthetic.

Any reason why you think we're more likely to know this than your
vet's office?

http://OakRoadSystems.com
Shikata ga nai...

Christina Websell
May 3rd 08, 10:58 PM
"Miss E" > wrote in message
> Hello, My wee male cat has had a blockage in his uretha. Took him to vet
> and he had to be kept in to have a cathater inserted and stayed overnight,
> he now has to stay in another night so that they can make sure he is
> peeing ok when cathater is taken out.
>
> I dont have pet insurance.
>
> Anyone any idea how much this will cost me? 2 nights in vet now and the
> cathater was put in under anaesthetic.
>
> Might need to start rallying round family before I collect him tommorrow
> lol

Are you in England/Scotland? Budget for 3-400.

My cat was in for two days recently needing to be on fluids, no surgery. 300
plus.