PDA

View Full Version : Don't you just hate

James
May 13th 08, 05:21 AM
it when you pussy insists on having some of your dinner? You give in,
she sniffs your plate then turns up her nose and walk away.

jmc
May 13th 08, 12:27 PM
Suddenly, without warning, James exclaimed (5/13/2008 1:51 PM):
> it when you pussy insists on having some of your dinner? You give in,
> she sniffs your plate then turns up her nose and walk away.

Opposite here. She begs for dinner, strops and cries while I make it
up, stands on her hind legs to get at the dish...

Then sniffs it, walks away, and comes back to me crying for dinner.

Silly kitty.

jmc

dgk
May 13th 08, 01:13 PM
On Tue, 13 May 2008 20:57:24 +0930, jmc
> wrote:

>Suddenly, without warning, James exclaimed (5/13/2008 1:51 PM):
>> it when you pussy insists on having some of your dinner? You give in,
>> she sniffs your plate then turns up her nose and walk away.
>
>Opposite here. She begs for dinner, strops and cries while I make it
>up, stands on her hind legs to get at the dish...
>
>Then sniffs it, walks away, and comes back to me crying for dinner.
>
>Silly kitty.
>
>jmc

Only one of my cats likes to get a good look at my dinner, but it's a
toss up as to whether he will actually eat anything. He's pretty
picky.

We did the first BBQ of the season Sunday afternoon and only one of
the three cats went for the raw burger meat (organic, non-hormone,
etc). I would think that any cat would love raw meat, but, having
gotten used to Salmon and Rice, they seem to dislike the real thing. I
guess it's sort of like kids not wanting real maple syrup because
they're used to the crap.

FirstHit
May 13th 08, 01:55 PM
On May 13, 5:13 am, dgk > wrote:
> On Tue, 13 May 2008 20:57:24 +0930, jmc
>
> > wrote:
> >Suddenly, without warning, James exclaimed (5/13/2008 1:51 PM):
> >> it when you pussy insists on having some of your dinner? You give in,
> >> she sniffs your plate then turns up her nose and walk away.
>
> >Opposite here. She begs for dinner, strops and cries while I make it
> >up, stands on her hind legs to get at the dish...
>
> >Then sniffs it, walks away, and comes back to me crying for dinner.
>
> >Silly kitty.
>
> >jmc
>
> Only one of my cats likes to get a good look at my dinner, but it's a
> toss up as to whether he will actually eat anything. He's pretty
> picky.
>
> We did the first BBQ of the season Sunday afternoon and only one of
> the three cats went for the raw burger meat (organic, non-hormone,
> etc). I would think that any cat would love raw meat, but, having
> gotten used to Salmon and Rice, they seem to dislike the real thing. I
> guess it's sort of like kids not wanting real maple syrup because
> they're used to the crap.

Crap is a good word for the fake syrup.

FirstHit

kraut
May 13th 08, 04:15 PM
On Mon, 12 May 2008 21:21:32 -0700 (PDT), James
> wrote:

>Don't you just hate it when you pussy insists on
>having some of your dinner? You give in,
>she sniffs your plate then turns up her nose and walk away.

Mine all do that as a rule. I think they just like to make sure that
they are not missing out on anything!!!

I do have one (Rascal) that likes lettuce when I have a salad and one
(Kitty) that likes ice cream when I have some.