PDA

View Full Version : update on Levi

Lynne
May 18th 08, 05:15 PM
Levi appears to be completely well again. He LOVES the Hill's S/D (so
does Rudy), he's peeing normally, and he's back to his evil ways. He
gets re-checked in about 2 weeks, so I can't be sure, but if behavior is
any indication, my little mischief maker is doing just fine. :-)

As an aside, I had a contractor here on Friday and decided to curl up
with all the animals for a nap since I had them locked in my room. My
puppy got really scared when the air compressor went off a few times.
Rudy, my older cat, got up from his nap, curled up right next to the
puppy who then put his head on Rudy like a pillow and everyone went back
to sleep. Rudy loves that pup, it's really cute. I wish I'd had a
camera handy!

Riannon via CatKB.com
May 18th 08, 08:05 PM
Lynne wrote:
>Levi appears to be completely well again. He LOVES the Hill's S/D (so
>does Rudy), he's peeing normally, and he's back to his evil ways. He
>gets re-checked in about 2 weeks, so I can't be sure, but if behavior is
>any indication, my little mischief maker is doing just fine. :-)

Good to hear. Someday it'lI all be behind you and become a distant memory.
It's been almost 8 yrs since it happened to my guy and I'm so glad it's never
happened again!

>puppy got really scared when the air compressor went off a few times.
>Rudy, my older cat, got up from his nap, curled up right next to the

Those compressors are wierd sounding and startling - it made my guys run
upstairs when it was being used in my house. Freaked them right out.

Riannon