PDA

View Full Version : Re: Dog-lead vs. free-dog

Running Wolf
June 2nd 08, 02:50 PM
On Jun 2, 2:57 am, >
wrote:

> >> A "little bit" rough punishment, isn't it?
>
> > Feel free to expound.
>
> ALL aggression is FEAR. ALL FEAR is CAUSED BY MISHANDLING
> like jerking choking shocking bribing crating surigcally sexually mutilating
> and all the other abusive idiotic ignorameHOWES backwards pathteic

,
guy, your opinions and ideas are quite interesting, but pls do not let
them get drowned in an ocean of ballast words. I.e. - please write "a
little bit" shorter messages to this discussion.
Thank you.
Running Wolf.