PDA

View Full Version : I've been working on the railroad...

Phil P.
June 3rd 08, 08:06 AM
We've been trapping behind an old abandoned factory in the back of an
industrial park for the past few weeks. Someone must have seen us trapping
cats because someone put cardboard box with little holes cut out in the
sides on the tracks of the railroad spur than ran into the factory. I
usually park by the spur because that's the only place in the back of the
factory where there isn't a fence. When I drove up to the spur, I saw the
box
and instantly *knew* what was inside. After getting rid of all the
fleas, dirt and grease, this is what was left: (Dressing them up wasn't my
idea- but they do look adorable).

http://maxshouse.com/Adoptions/railroadkitten_01b.jpg

http://maxshouse.com/Adoptions/railroadkitten-02.jpg

http://maxshouse.com/Adoptions/railroadkittens.jpg

About an hour later, I trapped- actually, just pick up these little
sweethearts

http://maxshouse.com/Adoptions/railroadkittens-2.jpg

Enjoy. I did!

Phil

Gandalf
June 3rd 08, 08:39 AM
On Tue, 03 Jun 2008 07:06:43 GMT, "Phil P." > wrote:

>http://maxshouse.com/Adoptions/railroadkittens-2.jpg

What nice looking kittens!

I especially like the gray one with the boots on.

And the Tuxedo, since I had one for about 16 years. She's long gone to
the Bridge, now :-( (sniff...).

And the orange tabby with boot, and the quizzical look is very, very
cute too.

Very, very nice looking little clowder, there, I must say.

I wish I could adopt them all.... They look sooo sweet!

CatNipped[_2_]
June 3rd 08, 02:52 PM
"Phil P." > wrote in message
news:7461k.9554$%[email protected]
> We've been trapping behind an old abandoned factory in the back of an
> industrial park for the past few weeks. Someone must have seen us
> trapping
> cats because someone put cardboard box with little holes cut out in the
> sides on the tracks of the railroad spur than ran into the factory. I
> usually park by the spur because that's the only place in the back of the
> factory where there isn't a fence. When I drove up to the spur, I saw the
> box
> and instantly *knew* what was inside. After getting rid of all the
> fleas, dirt and grease, this is what was left: (Dressing them up wasn't
> my
> idea- but they do look adorable).
>

> http://maxshouse.com/Adoptions/railroadkitten_01b.jpg
>
> http://maxshouse.com/Adoptions/railroadkitten-02.jpg
>
> http://maxshouse.com/Adoptions/railroadkittens.jpg

May the dumpers burn in the 10th layer of hell for all eternity - and,
conversely, I am sure you have a special place in heaven waiting for you as
a reward for caring for God's most perfect creatures.

> About an hour later, I trapped- actually, just pick up these little
> sweethearts
>

> http://maxshouse.com/Adoptions/railroadkittens-2.jpg
>

> Enjoy. I did!
>
> Phil