PDA

View Full Version : Metacam for cancer

avetwannabe
June 5th 08, 12:32 AM
Any useful purpose served by giving metacam to a cat with squamous cell of
the nose and possibly nasal cancer?

What are the risk/benefits in general of usng this drug and what have been
your experiences with it. One of the problems with cats with cancer is
depressed appetite, so anything upsets their stomachs can be a problem.

I looked for alternative/herbal treatments, but the poor quality of research
and information I have been able to find after a few months of searching
leads me to believe this is mostly a quack or poorly researched field.

Please READ my post before replying. ;-)