PDA

View Full Version : PING: MaryL - Link request.

-Lost
June 9th 08, 10:41 PM
Hi, MaryL. Would you mind reposting your link that illustrates how you
acclimated Holly & Duffy?

Thanks!

Reference MID: Message-ID: >

--
-Lost
kidding. No I am not.

MaryL
June 10th 08, 01:48 AM
"-Lost" > wrote in message
> Hi, MaryL. Would you mind reposting your link that illustrates how you
> acclimated Holly & Duffy?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Reference MID: Message-ID: >
>
> --
> -Lost
> kidding. No I am not.

Unfortunately, I do not keep a record of links to my messages. However, I
do have that message in my computer files. I will send it to your e-mail
address (assuming that it is valid except that I need to remove
"theextrawords"). Please check your e-mail, and let me know if you do not
receive it.

MaryL

-Lost
June 10th 08, 08:59 AM
Response to "MaryL" -OUT-THE-LITTER>:

>> Hi, MaryL. Would you mind reposting your link that illustrates
>> how you acclimated Holly & Duffy?
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>> Reference MID: Message-ID: >
>
> Unfortunately, I do not keep a record of links to my messages.
> However, I do have that message in my computer files. I will send
> it to your e-mail address (assuming that it is valid except that I
> need to remove "theextrawords"). Please check your e-mail, and
> let me know if you do not receive it.

Thank you very, very much. I have received it and will be reviewing
it once sober. ; )

Thanks!

--
-Lost
kidding. No I am not.

MaryL
June 11th 08, 04:50 AM
"-Lost" > wrote in message
> Hi, MaryL. Would you mind reposting your link that illustrates how you
> acclimated Holly & Duffy?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Reference MID: Message-ID: >
>
> --
> -Lost
> kidding. No I am not.

A friend found one of my posts from anecdotes that tells the story of how
you introduced holly and Duffy:
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.pets.cats.anecdotes/msg/a35ad9c19fda4387?hl=en

MaryL