PDA

View Full Version : my cat wont eat

sdolby@live.co.uk
June 16th 08, 11:02 AM
my cat has just stopped eating and i dont know why

nobody@nowhere.com
June 16th 08, 12:04 PM
On Mon, 16 Jun 2008 03:02:59 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

>my cat has just stopped eating and i dont know why

You need to get the cat to a vet immediately for evaluation. Cats
stop eating for a variety of reasons. In the meantime, try tempting
him with different types of food - the smellier the better. Please
let us know how things turn out.

Calvin
June 16th 08, 08:02 PM
On Jun 16, 7:04*am, wrote:
> On Mon, 16 Jun 2008 03:02:59 -0700 (PDT), wrote:
> >my cat has just stopped eating and i dont know why

Like the other responder said, please hurry for a vet to see it.
See my post about Thug today. We can lose them so fast.

Cathy F.[_2_]
June 16th 08, 09:27 PM
> wrote in message
> my cat has just stopped eating and i dont know why

There could be a myriad of reasons. Whenever a cat won't eat, it is make a
vet appt. ASAP time.

Cathy