PDA

View Full Version : My Cat is better!

LauraM[_2_]
June 17th 08, 01:55 AM
Awhile ago, I posted that my kitty was throwing up a lot and I didn't
know why. Some of you suggested I change him to high quality canned
food with the explanation that it doesn't have fillers and is pure
protein.

Thanks to those of you who suggested this. I've been feeding him
Wellness and he loves it. Better than that is the fact that he's not
throwing up and is so frisky! He runs around the house like he used
to.

Both of us are so thankful for your wise advice!

Love,

Hobbes & His Owner

free.teranews.com
June 17th 08, 05:48 AM
"LauraM" > wrote in message
> Awhile ago, I posted that my kitty was throwing up a lot and I didn't
> know why. Some of you suggested I change him to high quality canned
> food with the explanation that it doesn't have fillers and is pure
> protein.
>
> Thanks to those of you who suggested this. I've been feeding him
> Wellness and he loves it. Better than that is the fact that he's not
> throwing up and is so frisky! He runs around the house like he used
> to.

Good news! His coat shiould be shinier too.

Rene S.
June 17th 08, 02:17 PM
Thanks for the update--I'm glad you made the switch and he's doing
better. In addition to more energy, you'll notice he'll have a nicer
coat and less stink in the litterbox.

Hooray for Hobbes

Rene