PDA

View Full Version : Ozzy the orange cat

Cat Lover
June 22nd 08, 12:01 AM
I took a nice photo of Ozzy and wanted to share, Enjoy. Judy
http://postphotos.shutterpoint.com

blkcatgal
June 22nd 08, 02:00 PM
Very handsome....gotta love those orange boys!

S.
---
"Cat Lover" > wrote in message
>I took a nice photo of Ozzy and wanted to share, Enjoy. Judy
> http://postphotos.shutterpoint.com

Cat Lover
June 25th 08, 12:50 PM
On Jun 22, 9:00*am, "blkcatgal" > wrote:
> Very handsome....gotta love those orange boys!
>
> S.
> --
> **Visit me and my cats athttp://www.island-cats.com/**
> ---"Cat Lover" > wrote in message

> >I took a nice photo of Ozzy and wanted to share, Enjoy. *Judy
> >http://postphotos.shutterpoint.com- Hide quoted text -

Thank you very much.. Hes a lover.

-Lost
June 28th 08, 07:45 AM
Response to Cat Lover >:

> I took a nice photo of Ozzy and wanted to share, Enjoy. Judy
> http://postphotos.shutterpoint.com

http://www.shutterpoint.com/Photos-ViewPhoto.cfm?id=639389

What type of camera took this photo? Unless you are an expert
photographer I think it was a nice camera, aye?

The clarity and sharpness in that picture is delicious.

That gorgeous lad helps quite a bit though. ; )

(The image zoom feature also tells me you've a nice camera.)

--
-Lost
kidding. No I am not.

-Lost
June 28th 08, 07:52 AM
Response to "-Lost" >:

> What type of camera took this photo?

Bleh, I definitely could have said this better (and noticed there were
words on the page.)

So, was it the FinePix S5700 or FinePix S700?

Thanks!

--
-Lost
kidding. No I am not.

June 30th 08, 05:23 AM
In article >,
says...
> Response to Cat Lover >:
>
> > I took a nice photo of Ozzy and wanted to share, Enjoy. Judy
> > http://postphotos.shutterpoint.com
>
> http://www.shutterpoint.com/Photos-ViewPhoto.cfm?id=639389
>
> What type of camera took this photo? Unless you are an expert
> photographer I think it was a nice camera, aye?
>
> The clarity and sharpness in that picture is delicious.
>
> That gorgeous lad helps quite a bit though. ; )
>
> (The image zoom feature also tells me you've a nice camera.)

Speaking of new feline friends, this is Dusty who belongs to our friends
Korinne and Joe:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3074/2620829411_c927a80ef0_b.jpg

She looks very similar to my decesased cat Randy. She's 7 or 8 weeks old
and they've had her for a week. Of course she has a URI.

She kept sneezing and coughing. I asked Joe if they got her from a pound
and the answer was affirmative. I told him that it sounded and appeared
that she had a URI and I told him that URI was running rampant in RI
shelters.

She's got her first appointment with the vet this week. Hopefully she'll
be ok. She's a real cutie.

blkcatgal
June 30th 08, 03:10 PM
Definitely a cutie!!