PDA

View Full Version : Re: Jezebel is gone

Bad Puppy
June 23rd 08, 02:32 PM

nick wrote:
> > "I know were not "hurting" her when we hold
> > her down, as the force is not enough to do
> > any damage..."

> Wow - ONE comment.

You've already said enough, nicky.

> Do I do it any more?

You mean, beat your wife kids and dog, nicky?

> NO.

BWEEEAAHAHAHAHHAAAA!!!

WHAT CHANGED, nicky?

> > Serviette?

> Touche?

Yeah. SCHTUPPED... BUT GOOD, to say the least, nicky.

> I dunno HOWE you do it, Jerry.

It's EZ, nicky. It's ALL in The Amazing Puppy
Wizard's Archives on Google.com, nicky.

> You come on these boards to do
> nothing but troll and flame and

IDENTIFY EXXXPOSE and DISCREDIT
HOWER Gang Of Lying Dog Abusing
Punk Thug Cowards and ACTIVE LONG
TERM INCURABLE MENTAL CASES,
like yourself, nicky.

> give NOTHING back.

Let's take your temperature?

> People make mistakes -

NOT HERE. HERE they make ON-PUPORSES.

> did I Do the right thing initially with my pup? NO -

DUH-OH?

> why do you think I came to post on the boards!

You came here for the SAME SAME SAME
SAME REASON the rest of these LYING DOG
ABUSING PUNK THUG COWARDS and ACTIVE
LONG TERM INCURABLE MENTAL CASES come
here, nicky. You WANTED to LEARN HOWE to
HURT and INTIMIDATE your dog ENOUGH to
MAKE IT RESPECT your G-D like AUTHORITY.

> I don't so much as look at her crosseyed now,

On accHOWENTA SHE'S DEAD an BURIED <{}: ~ ( >