PDA

View Full Version : Buying flea products online

M.S.
June 24th 08, 07:07 AM
I know that a person has to be careful of counterfeit products when
buying Frontline and Advantage online. What I was wondering is how do
the reputable online sellers acquire Frontline and Advantage? I was
told by a veterinarian that the makers of those products do not sell
their products to online companies. Another thing I'd like to know is
how you can tell if an online seller is selling counterfeit products?
I've never had a problem, but I'd still like to know.