PDA

View Full Version : Kitty Better!

LauraM[_2_]
June 29th 08, 01:42 AM
Thanks to those of you who responded to my post several days ago. My
kitty, Hobbes, had two enemas a few days ago and is now finally
passing proper stools and eating without throwing up. I have tossed
out the artificial plant he chewed up, so hopefully we won't have a
reoccurrence.

It's a scarey thing when you're best furry friend is in distress.
He's now a happy boy.

blkcatgal
June 29th 08, 02:51 AM
Glad to hear Hobbes is doing better!

S.
---
"LauraM" > wrote in message
> Thanks to those of you who responded to my post several days ago. My
> kitty, Hobbes, had two enemas a few days ago and is now finally
> passing proper stools and eating without throwing up. I have tossed
> out the artificial plant he chewed up, so hopefully we won't have a
> reoccurrence.
>
> It's a scarey thing when you're best furry friend is in distress.
> He's now a happy boy.

Rene S.
June 29th 08, 11:36 PM
Thanks for the update. Always nice to read some good news!

-Lost
June 30th 08, 07:22 PM
Response to LauraM >:

> It's a scarey thing when you're best furry friend is in distress.
> He's now a happy boy.

Good for Hobbes! Quick question though... how did you deal with Calvin
during this situation? ; P

--
-Lost
kidding. No I am not.

LauraM[_2_]
June 30th 08, 09:10 PM
On Jun 30, 11:22*am, "-Lost" > wrote:
> Response to LauraM >:
>
> > It's a scarey thing when you're best furry friend is in distress.
> > He's now a happy boy.
>
> Good for Hobbes! *Quick question though... how did you deal with Calvin
> during this situation? *; P
>
> --
> -Lost
> Remove the extra words to reply by e-mail. *Don't e-mail me. *I am
> kidding. *No I am not.

Very funny!