PDA

View Full Version : Real Life gets in the way

Tanada
October 31st 04, 01:57 AM
Hi crew. Real life has got me in it's talons and won't let go, it
seems. For what it's worth, I can't even get a chance to work on the
gigantic cat quilt we're trying to put together.

Anyway, I'm back, wading through over 1600 messages, and hoping that no
one is upset by my not responding to their messages. Purrs for those
who need them. Sympathy for those who need that as well. Welcome to
those who are new, and good to see our friends and fellow cat slave
family members. We love you and am trying to get ourselves back on an
even keel.

Tomorrow, we pick up a foster kitty, who is a grand cat, but terrified
of humans. The Haven is hoping that Rob, who has lots of time to spare,
so to say, can help build the cat's trust in hoomins and improve his
quality of life to where it can be adopted. I've been advocating this
as Rob needs a reason to get up in the morning, and helping this kitty
may be it. Please purr for Rob and the cat and wish them luck. For me
the hardest part will be to let Rob do it all without me and to keep
Mandy from pushing her way into the program.

Pam S.

Yoj
October 31st 04, 01:53 AM
Purrs are on the way. It sounds as though you have a full plate right
now.

Joy

"Tanada" > wrote in message
link.net...
> Hi crew. Real life has got me in it's talons and won't let go, it
> seems. For what it's worth, I can't even get a chance to work on the
> gigantic cat quilt we're trying to put together.
>
> Anyway, I'm back, wading through over 1600 messages, and hoping that
no
> one is upset by my not responding to their messages. Purrs for those
> who need them. Sympathy for those who need that as well. Welcome to
> those who are new, and good to see our friends and fellow cat slave
> family members. We love you and am trying to get ourselves back on an
> even keel.
>
> Tomorrow, we pick up a foster kitty, who is a grand cat, but terrified
> of humans. The Haven is hoping that Rob, who has lots of time to
spare,
> so to say, can help build the cat's trust in hoomins and improve his
> quality of life to where it can be adopted. I've been advocating this
> as Rob needs a reason to get up in the morning, and helping this kitty
> may be it. Please purr for Rob and the cat and wish them luck. For
me
> the hardest part will be to let Rob do it all without me and to keep
> Mandy from pushing her way into the program.
>
> Pam S.

Yoj
October 31st 04, 01:53 AM
Purrs are on the way. It sounds as though you have a full plate right
now.

Joy

"Tanada" > wrote in message
link.net...
> Hi crew. Real life has got me in it's talons and won't let go, it
> seems. For what it's worth, I can't even get a chance to work on the
> gigantic cat quilt we're trying to put together.
>
> Anyway, I'm back, wading through over 1600 messages, and hoping that
no
> one is upset by my not responding to their messages. Purrs for those
> who need them. Sympathy for those who need that as well. Welcome to
> those who are new, and good to see our friends and fellow cat slave
> family members. We love you and am trying to get ourselves back on an
> even keel.
>
> Tomorrow, we pick up a foster kitty, who is a grand cat, but terrified
> of humans. The Haven is hoping that Rob, who has lots of time to
spare,
> so to say, can help build the cat's trust in hoomins and improve his
> quality of life to where it can be adopted. I've been advocating this
> as Rob needs a reason to get up in the morning, and helping this kitty
> may be it. Please purr for Rob and the cat and wish them luck. For
me
> the hardest part will be to let Rob do it all without me and to keep
> Mandy from pushing her way into the program.
>
> Pam S.

Yoj
October 31st 04, 01:53 AM
Purrs are on the way. It sounds as though you have a full plate right
now.

Joy

"Tanada" > wrote in message
link.net...
> Hi crew. Real life has got me in it's talons and won't let go, it
> seems. For what it's worth, I can't even get a chance to work on the
> gigantic cat quilt we're trying to put together.
>
> Anyway, I'm back, wading through over 1600 messages, and hoping that
no
> one is upset by my not responding to their messages. Purrs for those
> who need them. Sympathy for those who need that as well. Welcome to
> those who are new, and good to see our friends and fellow cat slave
> family members. We love you and am trying to get ourselves back on an
> even keel.
>
> Tomorrow, we pick up a foster kitty, who is a grand cat, but terrified
> of humans. The Haven is hoping that Rob, who has lots of time to
spare,
> so to say, can help build the cat's trust in hoomins and improve his
> quality of life to where it can be adopted. I've been advocating this
> as Rob needs a reason to get up in the morning, and helping this kitty
> may be it. Please purr for Rob and the cat and wish them luck. For
me
> the hardest part will be to let Rob do it all without me and to keep
> Mandy from pushing her way into the program.
>
> Pam S.

Steve Touchstone
October 31st 04, 02:55 AM
Welcome back, and good luck catching up. Sending purrs that Rob can
work wonders with the foster kitty.

--
Steve Touchstone,
faithful servant of Sammy, Little Bit and Rocky (RB)

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page: http://www.sirinet.net/~stouchst/index.html

> [...]

>those who are new, and good to see our friends and fellow cat slave
>family members. We love you and am trying to get ourselves back on an
>even keel.
>
>Tomorrow, we pick up a foster kitty, who is a grand cat, but terrified
>of humans. The Haven is hoping that Rob, who has lots of time to spare,
>so to say, can help build the cat's trust in hoomins and improve his
>quality of life to where it can be adopted. I've been advocating this
>as Rob needs a reason to get up in the morning, and helping this kitty
>may be it. Please purr for Rob and the cat and wish them luck. For me
>the hardest part will be to let Rob do it all without me and to keep
>Mandy from pushing her way into the program.

--
Steve Touchstone,
faithful servant of Sammy, Little Bit and Rocky (RB)

Karen Chuplis
October 31st 04, 03:41 AM
in article . net, Tanada at
wrote on 10/30/04 7:57 PM:

> Hi crew. Real life has got me in it's talons and won't let go, it
> seems. For what it's worth, I can't even get a chance to work on the
> gigantic cat quilt we're trying to put together.
>
> Anyway, I'm back, wading through over 1600 messages, and hoping that no
> one is upset by my not responding to their messages. Purrs for those
> who need them. Sympathy for those who need that as well. Welcome to
> those who are new, and good to see our friends and fellow cat slave
> family members. We love you and am trying to get ourselves back on an
> even keel.
>
> Tomorrow, we pick up a foster kitty, who is a grand cat, but terrified
> of humans. The Haven is hoping that Rob, who has lots of time to spare,
> so to say, can help build the cat's trust in hoomins and improve his
> quality of life to where it can be adopted. I've been advocating this
> as Rob needs a reason to get up in the morning, and helping this kitty
> may be it. Please purr for Rob and the cat and wish them luck. For me
> the hardest part will be to let Rob do it all without me and to keep
> Mandy from pushing her way into the program.
>
> Pam S.

I think that is a great idea. he is so good with the furry ones that I am
sure he will be successful.

Karen Chuplis
October 31st 04, 03:41 AM
in article . net, Tanada at

wrote on 10/30/04 7:57 PM:

> Hi crew. Real life has got me in it's talons and won't let go, it
> seems. For what it's worth, I can't even get a chance to work on the
> gigantic cat quilt we're trying to put together.
>
> Anyway, I'm back, wading through over 1600 messages, and hoping that no
> one is upset by my not responding to their messages. Purrs for those
> who need them. Sympathy for those who need that as well. Welcome to
> those who are new, and good to see our friends and fellow cat slave
> family members. We love you and am trying to get ourselves back on an
> even keel.
>
> Tomorrow, we pick up a foster kitty, who is a grand cat, but terrified
> of humans. The Haven is hoping that Rob, who has lots of time to spare,
> so to say, can help build the cat's trust in hoomins and improve his
> quality of life to where it can be adopted. I've been advocating this
> as Rob needs a reason to get up in the morning, and helping this kitty
> may be it. Please purr for Rob and the cat and wish them luck. For me
> the hardest part will be to let Rob do it all without me and to keep
> Mandy from pushing her way into the program.
>
> Pam S.

I think that is a great idea. he is so good with the furry ones that I am
sure he will be successful.

Victor Martinez
October 31st 04, 04:06 AM
Lots of purrs for Rob and your entire family. I'm sure he'll do a good
job, he's a good man.

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam here:

Victor Martinez
October 31st 04, 04:06 AM
Lots of purrs for Rob and your entire family. I'm sure he'll do a good
job, he's a good man.

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam here:
Email me here:

Victor Martinez
October 31st 04, 04:06 AM
Lots of purrs for Rob and your entire family. I'm sure he'll do a good
job, he's a good man.

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam here:
Email me here:

Marina
October 31st 04, 04:07 AM
Tanada wrote:

> Tomorrow, we pick up a foster kitty, who is a grand cat, but terrified
> of humans. The Haven is hoping that Rob, who has lots of time to spare,
> so to say, can help build the cat's trust in hoomins and improve his
> quality of life to where it can be adopted. I've been advocating this
> as Rob needs a reason to get up in the morning, and helping this kitty
> may be it. Please purr for Rob and the cat and wish them luck. For me
> the hardest part will be to let Rob do it all without me and to keep
> Mandy from pushing her way into the program.

Good to see you, Pam. Many purrs coming over for the kitty and Rob to
hit it off.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Marina
October 31st 04, 04:07 AM

Tanada wrote:

> Tomorrow, we pick up a foster kitty, who is a grand cat, but terrified
> of humans. The Haven is hoping that Rob, who has lots of time to spare,
> so to say, can help build the cat's trust in hoomins and improve his
> quality of life to where it can be adopted. I've been advocating this
> as Rob needs a reason to get up in the morning, and helping this kitty
> may be it. Please purr for Rob and the cat and wish them luck. For me
> the hardest part will be to let Rob do it all without me and to keep
> Mandy from pushing her way into the program.

Good to see you, Pam. Many purrs coming over for the kitty and Rob to
hit it off.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

polonca12000
October 31st 04, 09:49 AM
Lots of purrs and best wishes for Rob and his family,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Tanada" > wrote in message
link.net...
<snip> I've been advocating this

"Tanada" > wrote in message
link.net...
<snip> I've been advocating this
> as Rob needs a reason to get up in the morning, and helping this kitty
> may be it. Please purr for Rob and the cat and wish them luck. For me
> the hardest part will be to let Rob do it all without me and to keep
> Mandy from pushing her way into the program.
>
> Pam S.

Sherry
October 31st 04, 09:50 AM
>Hi crew. Real life has got me in it's talons and won't let go, it
>seems. For what it's worth, I can't even get a chance to work on the
>gigantic cat quilt we're trying to put together.

Hi Pam, I had missed you and wondered about you. Purrs for Rob with his new
project. Sounds like everyone will benefit. Good luck!

Sherry

Sherry
October 31st 04, 09:50 AM
>Hi crew. Real life has got me in it's talons and won't let go, it
>seems. For what it's worth, I can't even get a chance to work on the
>gigantic cat quilt we're trying to put together.

Hi Pam, I had missed you and wondered about you. Purrs for Rob with his new
project. Sounds like everyone will benefit. Good luck!

Sherry

Sherry
October 31st 04, 09:50 AM
>Hi crew. Real life has got me in it's talons and won't let go, it
>seems. For what it's worth, I can't even get a chance to work on the
>gigantic cat quilt we're trying to put together.

Hi Pam, I had missed you and wondered about you. Purrs for Rob with his new
project. Sounds like everyone will benefit. Good luck!

Sherry

JBHajos
October 31st 04, 01:54 PM
On Sun, 31 Oct 2004 00:57:48 GMT, Tanada > wrote:

> Rob needs a reason to get up in the morning, and helping this kitty
>may be it. Please purr for Rob and the cat and wish them luck.

Sure thing! A whole bunch of purrs coming your way. Best of luck
to all of you, in helping the kitty, for Rob's welfare, and in your
"real life". So good to see you posting again.

Jeanne

JBHajos
October 31st 04, 01:54 PM
On Sun, 31 Oct 2004 00:57:48 GMT, Tanada > wrote:

> Rob needs a reason to get up in the morning, and helping this kitty
>may be it. Please purr for Rob and the cat and wish them luck.

Sure thing! A whole bunch of purrs coming your way. Best of luck
to all of you, in helping the kitty, for Rob's welfare, and in your
"real life". So good to see you posting again.

Jeanne

JBHajos
October 31st 04, 01:54 PM
On Sun, 31 Oct 2004 00:57:48 GMT, Tanada > wrote:

> Rob needs a reason to get up in the morning, and helping this kitty
>may be it. Please purr for Rob and the cat and wish them luck.

Sure thing! A whole bunch of purrs coming your way. Best of luck
to all of you, in helping the kitty, for Rob's welfare, and in your
"real life". So good to see you posting again.

Jeanne

Christine Burel
October 31st 04, 03:17 PM
You and your family are in our thoughts and purrayers, Pam -- huge purrs
going out for this kitty and Rob to help each other.
hugs,
Christine
"Tanada" > wrote in message
link.net...
> Hi crew. Real life has got me in it's talons and won't let go, it
> seems. For what it's worth, I can't even get a chance to work on the
> gigantic cat quilt we're trying to put together.
>
> Anyway, I'm back, wading through over 1600 messages, and hoping that no
> one is upset by my not responding to their messages. Purrs for those
> who need them. Sympathy for those who need that as well. Welcome to
> those who are new, and good to see our friends and fellow cat slave
> family members. We love you and am trying to get ourselves back on an
> even keel.
>
> Tomorrow, we pick up a foster kitty, who is a grand cat, but terrified
> of humans. The Haven is hoping that Rob, who has lots of time to spare,
> so to say, can help build the cat's trust in hoomins and improve his
> quality of life to where it can be adopted. I've been advocating this
> as Rob needs a reason to get up in the morning, and helping this kitty
> may be it. Please purr for Rob and the cat and wish them luck. For me
> the hardest part will be to let Rob do it all without me and to keep
> Mandy from pushing her way into the program.
>
> Pam S.

Christine Burel
October 31st 04, 03:17 PM
You and your family are in our thoughts and purrayers, Pam -- huge purrs
going out for this kitty and Rob to help each other.
hugs,
Christine
"Tanada" > wrote in message
link.net...
> Hi crew. Real life has got me in it's talons and won't let go, it
> seems. For what it's worth, I can't even get a chance to work on the
> gigantic cat quilt we're trying to put together.
>
> Anyway, I'm back, wading through over 1600 messages, and hoping that no
> one is upset by my not responding to their messages. Purrs for those
> who need them. Sympathy for those who need that as well. Welcome to
> those who are new, and good to see our friends and fellow cat slave
> family members. We love you and am trying to get ourselves back on an
> even keel.
>
> Tomorrow, we pick up a foster kitty, who is a grand cat, but terrified
> of humans. The Haven is hoping that Rob, who has lots of time to spare,
> so to say, can help build the cat's trust in hoomins and improve his
> quality of life to where it can be adopted. I've been advocating this
> as Rob needs a reason to get up in the morning, and helping this kitty
> may be it. Please purr for Rob and the cat and wish them luck. For me
> the hardest part will be to let Rob do it all without me and to keep
> Mandy from pushing her way into the program.
>
> Pam S.

Christine Burel
October 31st 04, 03:17 PM
You and your family are in our thoughts and purrayers, Pam -- huge purrs
going out for this kitty and Rob to help each other.
hugs,
Christine
"Tanada" > wrote in message
link.net...
> Hi crew. Real life has got me in it's talons and won't let go, it
> seems. For what it's worth, I can't even get a chance to work on the
> gigantic cat quilt we're trying to put together.
>
> Anyway, I'm back, wading through over 1600 messages, and hoping that no
> one is upset by my not responding to their messages. Purrs for those
> who need them. Sympathy for those who need that as well. Welcome to
> those who are new, and good to see our friends and fellow cat slave
> family members. We love you and am trying to get ourselves back on an
> even keel.
>
> Tomorrow, we pick up a foster kitty, who is a grand cat, but terrified
> of humans. The Haven is hoping that Rob, who has lots of time to spare,
> so to say, can help build the cat's trust in hoomins and improve his
> quality of life to where it can be adopted. I've been advocating this
> as Rob needs a reason to get up in the morning, and helping this kitty
> may be it. Please purr for Rob and the cat and wish them luck. For me
> the hardest part will be to let Rob do it all without me and to keep
> Mandy from pushing her way into the program.
>
> Pam S.

Singh
October 31st 04, 03:50 PM
Rob and kitty purrs a-coming! And a few so that real life doesn't kick you
in the pants too hard.

Blessed be,
Baha

Tanada wrote:

> Hi crew. Real life has got me in it's talons and won't let go, it
> seems. For what it's worth, I can't even get a chance to work on the
> gigantic cat quilt we're trying to put together.
>
> Anyway, I'm back, wading through over 1600 messages, and hoping that no
> one is upset by my not responding to their messages. Purrs for those
> who need them. Sympathy for those who need that as well. Welcome to
> those who are new, and good to see our friends and fellow cat slave
> family members. We love you and am trying to get ourselves back on an
> even keel.
>
> Tomorrow, we pick up a foster kitty, who is a grand cat, but terrified
> of humans. The Haven is hoping that Rob, who has lots of time to spare,
> so to say, can help build the cat's trust in hoomins and improve his
> quality of life to where it can be adopted. I've been advocating this
> as Rob needs a reason to get up in the morning, and helping this kitty
> may be it. Please purr for Rob and the cat and wish them luck. For me
> the hardest part will be to let Rob do it all without me and to keep
> Mandy from pushing her way into the program.
>
> Pam S.

Annie Wxill
October 31st 04, 04:00 PM
"Tanada" > wrote in message
link.net...
> Hi crew. Real life has got me in it's talons and won't let go, it seems.
>
> Pam S.
Purrs and prayers for the foster kitty and for your family.
Annie

Annie Wxill
October 31st 04, 04:00 PM
"Tanada" > wrote in message
link.net...
> Hi crew. Real life has got me in it's talons and won't let go, it seems.
>
> Pam S.
Purrs and prayers for the foster kitty and for your family.
Annie

Annie Wxill
October 31st 04, 04:00 PM
"Tanada" > wrote in message
link.net...
> Hi crew. Real life has got me in it's talons and won't let go, it seems.
>
> Pam S.
Purrs and prayers for the foster kitty and for your family.
Annie

Lisa Katt
October 31st 04, 04:52 PM
Good luck purrs for Rob and the kitty!
Elisabet and Hugo Katt

Tanada skrev i meddelandet ...
>Hi crew. Real life has got me in it's talons and won't let go, it
>seems. For what it's worth, I can't even get a chance to work on the
>gigantic cat quilt we're trying to put together.
>
>Anyway, I'm back, wading through over 1600 messages, and hoping that no
>one is upset by my not responding to their messages. Purrs for those
>who need them. Sympathy for those who need that as well. Welcome to
>those who are new, and good to see our friends and fellow cat slave
>family members. We love you and am trying to get ourselves back on an
>even keel.
>
>Tomorrow, we pick up a foster kitty, who is a grand cat, but terrified
>of humans. The Haven is hoping that Rob, who has lots of time to spare,
>so to say, can help build the cat's trust in hoomins and improve his
>quality of life to where it can be adopted. I've been advocating this
>as Rob needs a reason to get up in the morning, and helping this kitty
>may be it. Please purr for Rob and the cat and wish them luck. For me
>the hardest part will be to let Rob do it all without me and to keep
>Mandy from pushing her way into the program.
>
>Pam S.

Elise
October 31st 04, 05:05 PM

> Tomorrow, we pick up a foster kitty, who is a grand cat, but terrified of
> humans. The Haven is hoping that Rob, who has lots of time to spare, so
> to say, can help build the cat's trust in hoomins and improve his quality
> of life to where it can be adopted. I've been advocating this as Rob
> needs a reason to get up in the morning, and helping this kitty may be it.
> Please purr for Rob and the cat and wish them luck. For me the hardest
> part will be to let Rob do it all without me and to keep Mandy from
> pushing her way into the program.
>
> Pam S.

Purrs that Rob and Foster Kitty can do wonders for each other :)
--
Elise (supervised by Gossamer & Jeeves)
dragonandthistle at snet dot net

Elise
October 31st 04, 05:05 PM

> Tomorrow, we pick up a foster kitty, who is a grand cat, but terrified of
> humans. The Haven is hoping that Rob, who has lots of time to spare, so
> to say, can help build the cat's trust in hoomins and improve his quality
> of life to where it can be adopted. I've been advocating this as Rob
> needs a reason to get up in the morning, and helping this kitty may be it.
> Please purr for Rob and the cat and wish them luck. For me the hardest
> part will be to let Rob do it all without me and to keep Mandy from
> pushing her way into the program.
>
> Pam S.

Purrs that Rob and Foster Kitty can do wonders for each other :)
--
Elise (supervised by Gossamer & Jeeves)
dragonandthistle at snet dot net

Elise
October 31st 04, 05:05 PM

> Tomorrow, we pick up a foster kitty, who is a grand cat, but terrified of
> humans. The Haven is hoping that Rob, who has lots of time to spare, so
> to say, can help build the cat's trust in hoomins and improve his quality
> of life to where it can be adopted. I've been advocating this as Rob
> needs a reason to get up in the morning, and helping this kitty may be it.
> Please purr for Rob and the cat and wish them luck. For me the hardest
> part will be to let Rob do it all without me and to keep Mandy from
> pushing her way into the program.
>
> Pam S.

Purrs that Rob and Foster Kitty can do wonders for each other :)
--
Elise (supervised by Gossamer & Jeeves)
dragonandthistle at snet dot net

Enfilade
October 31st 04, 07:03 PM

> Tomorrow, we pick up a foster kitty, who is a grand cat, but terrified
> of humans. The Haven is hoping that Rob, who has lots of time to spare,
> so to say, can help build the cat's trust in hoomins and improve his
> quality of life to where it can be adopted. I've been advocating this
> as Rob needs a reason to get up in the morning, and helping this kitty
> may be it. Please purr for Rob and the cat and wish them luck.

Nice to meet you!

My Smokey-poke (ex feral) says to your foster Kitty:

Humans may be freaky looking hairless apes, but they're freaky looking
apes WITH FOOD. F*O*O*D.... It's really awesome how a few cries and
a dopey expression can get'cha fed.

--Fil

Enfilade
October 31st 04, 07:03 PM

> Tomorrow, we pick up a foster kitty, who is a grand cat, but terrified
> of humans. The Haven is hoping that Rob, who has lots of time to spare,
> so to say, can help build the cat's trust in hoomins and improve his
> quality of life to where it can be adopted. I've been advocating this
> as Rob needs a reason to get up in the morning, and helping this kitty
> may be it. Please purr for Rob and the cat and wish them luck.

Nice to meet you!

My Smokey-poke (ex feral) says to your foster Kitty:

Humans may be freaky looking hairless apes, but they're freaky looking
apes WITH FOOD. F*O*O*D.... It's really awesome how a few cries and
a dopey expression can get'cha fed.

--Fil

Enfilade
October 31st 04, 07:03 PM

> Tomorrow, we pick up a foster kitty, who is a grand cat, but terrified
> of humans. The Haven is hoping that Rob, who has lots of time to spare,
> so to say, can help build the cat's trust in hoomins and improve his
> quality of life to where it can be adopted. I've been advocating this
> as Rob needs a reason to get up in the morning, and helping this kitty
> may be it. Please purr for Rob and the cat and wish them luck.

Nice to meet you!

My Smokey-poke (ex feral) says to your foster Kitty:

Humans may be freaky looking hairless apes, but they're freaky looking
apes WITH FOOD. F*O*O*D.... It's really awesome how a few cries and
a dopey expression can get'cha fed.

--Fil

Ann
October 31st 04, 08:00 PM
Purrs for Rob and the kitten.
Ann
"Tanada" > wrote in message
link.net...
> Hi crew. Real life has got me in it's talons and won't let go, it seems.
> For what it's worth, I can't even get a chance to work on the gigantic cat
> quilt we're trying to put together.
>
> Anyway, I'm back, wading through over 1600 messages, and hoping that no
> one is upset by my not responding to their messages. Purrs for those who
> need them. Sympathy for those who need that as well. Welcome to those
> who are new, and good to see our friends and fellow cat slave family
> members. We love you and am trying to get ourselves back on an even keel.
>
> Tomorrow, we pick up a foster kitty, who is a grand cat, but terrified of
> humans. The Haven is hoping that Rob, who has lots of time to spare, so
> to say, can help build the cat's trust in hoomins and improve his quality
> of life to where it can be adopted. I've been advocating this as Rob
> needs a reason to get up in the morning, and helping this kitty may be it.
> Please purr for Rob and the cat and wish them luck. For me the hardest
> part will be to let Rob do it all without me and to keep Mandy from
> pushing her way into the program.
>
> Pam S.

Ann
October 31st 04, 08:00 PM
Purrs for Rob and the kitten.
Ann
"Tanada" > wrote in message
link.net...
> Hi crew. Real life has got me in it's talons and won't let go, it seems.
> For what it's worth, I can't even get a chance to work on the gigantic cat
> quilt we're trying to put together.
>
> Anyway, I'm back, wading through over 1600 messages, and hoping that no
> one is upset by my not responding to their messages. Purrs for those who
> need them. Sympathy for those who need that as well. Welcome to those
> who are new, and good to see our friends and fellow cat slave family
> members. We love you and am trying to get ourselves back on an even keel.
>
> Tomorrow, we pick up a foster kitty, who is a grand cat, but terrified of
> humans. The Haven is hoping that Rob, who has lots of time to spare, so
> to say, can help build the cat's trust in hoomins and improve his quality
> of life to where it can be adopted. I've been advocating this as Rob
> needs a reason to get up in the morning, and helping this kitty may be it.
> Please purr for Rob and the cat and wish them luck. For me the hardest
> part will be to let Rob do it all without me and to keep Mandy from
> pushing her way into the program.
>
> Pam S.

Ann
October 31st 04, 08:00 PM
Purrs for Rob and the kitten.
Ann
"Tanada" > wrote in message
link.net...
> Hi crew. Real life has got me in it's talons and won't let go, it seems.
> For what it's worth, I can't even get a chance to work on the gigantic cat
> quilt we're trying to put together.
>
> Anyway, I'm back, wading through over 1600 messages, and hoping that no
> one is upset by my not responding to their messages. Purrs for those who
> need them. Sympathy for those who need that as well. Welcome to those
> who are new, and good to see our friends and fellow cat slave family
> members. We love you and am trying to get ourselves back on an even keel.
>
> Tomorrow, we pick up a foster kitty, who is a grand cat, but terrified of
> humans. The Haven is hoping that Rob, who has lots of time to spare, so
> to say, can help build the cat's trust in hoomins and improve his quality
> of life to where it can be adopted. I've been advocating this as Rob
> needs a reason to get up in the morning, and helping this kitty may be it.
> Please purr for Rob and the cat and wish them luck. For me the hardest
> part will be to let Rob do it all without me and to keep Mandy from
> pushing her way into the program.
>
> Pam S.

Sam Nash
October 31st 04, 08:14 PM
"Tanada" > wrote in message
link.net...
> Hi crew. Real life has got me in it's talons and won't let go, it seems.
> For what it's worth, I can't even get a chance to work on the gigantic cat
> quilt we're trying to put together.
>
> Anyway, I'm back, wading through over 1600 messages, and hoping that no
> one is upset by my not responding to their messages. Purrs for those who
> need them. Sympathy for those who need that as well. Welcome to those
> who are new, and good to see our friends and fellow cat slave family
> members. We love you and am trying to get ourselves back on an even keel.
>
> Tomorrow, we pick up a foster kitty, who is a grand cat, but terrified of
> humans. The Haven is hoping that Rob, who has lots of time to spare, so
> to say, can help build the cat's trust in hoomins and improve his quality
> of life to where it can be adopted. I've been advocating this as Rob
> needs a reason to get up in the morning, and helping this kitty may be it.
> Please purr for Rob and the cat and wish them luck. For me the hardest
> part will be to let Rob do it all without me and to keep Mandy from
> pushing her way into the program.
>
> Pam S.
Hi, Pam! RL's often a pain in the kiester. Here's purrs for it to loosen
its grip on you and for Rob's fostering experience to work well for both Rob
and the kitty.
Sam

Sam Nash
October 31st 04, 08:14 PM
"Tanada" > wrote in message
link.net...
> Hi crew. Real life has got me in it's talons and won't let go, it seems.
> For what it's worth, I can't even get a chance to work on the gigantic cat
> quilt we're trying to put together.
>
> Anyway, I'm back, wading through over 1600 messages, and hoping that no
> one is upset by my not responding to their messages. Purrs for those who
> need them. Sympathy for those who need that as well. Welcome to those
> who are new, and good to see our friends and fellow cat slave family
> members. We love you and am trying to get ourselves back on an even keel.
>
> Tomorrow, we pick up a foster kitty, who is a grand cat, but terrified of
> humans. The Haven is hoping that Rob, who has lots of time to spare, so
> to say, can help build the cat's trust in hoomins and improve his quality
> of life to where it can be adopted. I've been advocating this as Rob
> needs a reason to get up in the morning, and helping this kitty may be it.
> Please purr for Rob and the cat and wish them luck. For me the hardest
> part will be to let Rob do it all without me and to keep Mandy from
> pushing her way into the program.
>
> Pam S.
Hi, Pam! RL's often a pain in the kiester. Here's purrs for it to loosen
its grip on you and for Rob's fostering experience to work well for both Rob
and the kitty.
Sam

Sam Nash
October 31st 04, 08:14 PM
"Tanada" > wrote in message
link.net...
> Hi crew. Real life has got me in it's talons and won't let go, it seems.
> For what it's worth, I can't even get a chance to work on the gigantic cat
> quilt we're trying to put together.
>
> Anyway, I'm back, wading through over 1600 messages, and hoping that no
> one is upset by my not responding to their messages. Purrs for those who
> need them. Sympathy for those who need that as well. Welcome to those
> who are new, and good to see our friends and fellow cat slave family
> members. We love you and am trying to get ourselves back on an even keel.
>
> Tomorrow, we pick up a foster kitty, who is a grand cat, but terrified of
> humans. The Haven is hoping that Rob, who has lots of time to spare, so
> to say, can help build the cat's trust in hoomins and improve his quality
> of life to where it can be adopted. I've been advocating this as Rob
> needs a reason to get up in the morning, and helping this kitty may be it.
> Please purr for Rob and the cat and wish them luck. For me the hardest
> part will be to let Rob do it all without me and to keep Mandy from
> pushing her way into the program.
>
> Pam S.
Hi, Pam! RL's often a pain in the kiester. Here's purrs for it to loosen
its grip on you and for Rob's fostering experience to work well for both Rob
and the kitty.
Sam

LOL
November 1st 04, 06:49 AM
Tanada > wrote in message . net>...
> Hi crew. Real life has got me in it's talons and won't let go, it
> seems. For what it's worth, I can't even get a chance to work on the
> gigantic cat quilt we're trying to put together.

(snippety)

We're sending better-days purrs for the Shirk clan, and special foster
purrs for Rob and the kitty. I hope they'll be good for each other.

------
Krista

LOL
November 1st 04, 06:49 AM

Tanada > wrote in message . net>...
> Hi crew. Real life has got me in it's talons and won't let go, it
> seems. For what it's worth, I can't even get a chance to work on the
> gigantic cat quilt we're trying to put together.

(snippety)

We're sending better-days purrs for the Shirk clan, and special foster
purrs for Rob and the kitty. I hope they'll be good for each other.

------
Krista

Exocat
November 1st 04, 06:41 PM
Purrs of Cornish support from Rob to have a successful (and fun)
fostering.

Best wishes

Gordon & the TT

--