PDA

View Full Version : I should have read carefully

James
July 5th 08, 05:31 PM
When my in/outdoor pussy started scratching I got some Hartz One-Spot
for her. She kept scratching more and more so after 2 weeks I took a
flea comb to her. I was very surprised to comb out about a dozen
fleas.

After rereading I found out One-Spot don't kill adult fleas but just
stop young ones from developing. So my pussy was picking up adults
outdoors while I thought she was protected. Guess I'm going to have
to douse her with some strong poison flea killer to give her relieve.
Mean while I'll keep working with the flea combl.

Matthew[_3_]
July 5th 08, 05:48 PM
advantage multi does everything including heartworm for cats

"James" > wrote in message
> When my in/outdoor pussy started scratching I got some Hartz One-Spot
> for her. She kept scratching more and more so after 2 weeks I took a
> flea comb to her. I was very surprised to comb out about a dozen
> fleas.
>
> After rereading I found out One-Spot don't kill adult fleas but just
> stop young ones from developing. So my pussy was picking up adults
> outdoors while I thought she was protected. Guess I'm going to have
> to douse her with some strong poison flea killer to give her relieve.
> Mean while I'll keep working with the flea combl.

---MIKE---
July 5th 08, 05:57 PM
Stop using the Hartz product. There have been many reports of cats that
got sick (some died) from using these.
Advantage, Frontline, and Revolution are all safe and work. Other
products should be avoided.

---MIKE---
>>In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
>> (44 15' N - Elevation 1580')

Bobblespin
July 5th 08, 07:41 PM
James > wrote in news:334e8b27-1141-4f1c-b0fa-
:

> When my in/outdoor pussy started scratching I got some Hartz One-Spot
> for her. She kept scratching more and more so after 2 weeks I took a
> flea comb to her. I was very surprised to comb out about a dozen
> fleas.
>
> After rereading I found out One-Spot don't kill adult fleas but just
> stop young ones from developing. So my pussy was picking up adults
> outdoors while I thought she was protected. Guess I'm going to have
> to douse her with some strong poison flea killer to give her relieve.
> Mean while I'll keep working with the flea combl.

I use Advantage for my outdoor cat once a month. Well worth the cost, and
no fleas in the house or on the cat.
Bobble