PDA

View Full Version : cybercat - you're desperate!

Janet Boss
July 8th 08, 08:08 PM
Why the cross post to RPDB? What is the point? Most of the folks there
know me pretty well and my feelings on purebreds, breeding, adoption,
etc. Do you think crossposting my post here will expose me somehow?

AR folks are very, very scary.

--
Janet Boss
www.bestfriendsdogobedience.com

cybercat
July 8th 08, 08:09 PM
"Janet Boss" > wrote in message
> Why the cross post to RPDB? What is the point? Most of the folks there
> know me pretty well and my feelings on purebreds, breeding, adoption,
> etc. Do you think crossposting my post here will expose me somehow?
>
> AR folks are very, very scary.

Why not cross post to the group? You breed dogs, right?

Janet Boss
July 8th 08, 08:12 PM
In article >,
"cybercat" > wrote:

> Why not cross post to the group? You breed dogs, right?

Nope. I don't breed dogs. Never have, never will.

The real question is why cross post? Cross posting is pretty annoying
in general, and your decision to is just bizarre. My responses were
due to the OP of the CAT breeding thread getting bashed by extremists
with tunnel vision.

--
Janet Boss
www.bestfriendsdogobedience.com

cybercat
July 8th 08, 08:17 PM
"Janet Boss" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> "cybercat" > wrote:
>

>> Why not cross post to the group? You breed dogs, right?
>
> Nope. I don't breed dogs. Never have, never will.
>
> The real question is why cross post? Cross posting is pretty annoying
> in general, and your decision to is just bizarre. My responses were
> due to the OP of the CAT breeding thread getting bashed by extremists
> with tunnel vision.

I've read you for years, Janet.

:)

The "breed or not" question, just like the "adopt a genetically engineered
animal or a natural animal" question is pertinent with regard to dogs and
cats.

I thought the dog folks might have something valuable to say.

CatNipped[_2_]
July 8th 08, 08:40 PM
"Janet Boss" > wrote in message
> Why the cross post to RPDB? What is the point? Most of the folks there
> know me pretty well and my feelings on purebreds, breeding, adoption,
> etc. Do you think crossposting my post here will expose me somehow?

ROTFLMAOWTIME! *Burn*!

High five, Cyber!

Hugs,

CatNipped

> AR folks are very, very scary.
>
> --
> Janet Boss
> www.bestfriendsdogobedience.com

-Lost
July 11th 08, 02:49 AM
Response to "cybercat" >:

<snip>

> I thought the dog folks might have something valuable to say.

Yeah. Right.

--
-Lost
kidding. No I am not.