PDA

View Full Version : Diva Pix and Flix


Robotech_Master
July 9th 08, 03:27 AM
I went down to the vet's office after work today to visit with Diva,
the moggie I will be adopting on Friday along with my Bengal. I had a
nice 15-20 minute or so visit, during which time I snapped some pics
with my cellphone camera, and took some brief videos. The pictures
and the only video under Flickr's 90 second time limit are on Flickr,
right here.

http://flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/sets/72157606059566624/

I have also put all three videos on YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twTasWfY59w
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fpY6LADkt8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQfPG6fBBjU

Enjoy!
--
Chris Meadows aka | WWW: http://www.terrania.us | Somebody
Robotech_Master | ICQ: 5477383 AIM: RoboMastr | help, I'm
| Skype, LJ-Gizmo: Robotech_Master | trapped in
| Yahoo: robotech_master_2000 | a sig file!

cybercat
July 9th 08, 03:35 AM
"Robotech_Master" > wrote in message
g...
>I went down to the vet's office after work today to visit with Diva,
> the moggie I will be adopting on Friday along with my Bengal. I had a
> nice 15-20 minute or so visit, during which time I snapped some pics
> with my cellphone camera, and took some brief videos. The pictures
> and the only video under Flickr's 90 second time limit are on Flickr,
> right here.
>
> http://flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/sets/72157606059566624/
>

Wow, she is so neat, just personality plus! Good choice. She has a lovely
face and that long, skinny build, just like my Gracie. Long tail, long legs.
She is obviously so healthy, too! Thanks for posting.

Janet Boss
July 9th 08, 12:05 PM
In article >,
Robotech_Master > wrote:

> http://flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/sets/72157606059566624/

Not only is she cute, but she has a sweet little voice - I like that!

--
Janet Boss
www.bestfriendsdogobedience.com

CatNipped[_2_]
July 9th 08, 02:27 PM
"Robotech_Master" > wrote in message
g...
>I went down to the vet's office after work today to visit with Diva,
> the moggie I will be adopting on Friday along with my Bengal. I had a
> nice 15-20 minute or so visit, during which time I snapped some pics
> with my cellphone camera, and took some brief videos. The pictures
> and the only video under Flickr's 90 second time limit are on Flickr,
> right here.
>
> http://flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/sets/72157606059566624/
>
> I have also put all three videos on YouTube.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twTasWfY59w
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fpY6LADkt8
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQfPG6fBBjU
>
> Enjoy!

Oh my, she does love having her picture taken, doesn't she? ;> She's a
perfect.... well, *diva*! Gorgeous girl with a great personality - she
looks like my Ozzy: http://www.possibleplaces.com/catnipped/Ozzy.asp.

Here's Ozzy and Archer (his litter-mate) playing:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXON_3fpaRo - they *still* go at it like
that!

And let me warn you - orinj-stripey cats can be just as scary smart as
Bengals. Here's Ozzy opening up a can of treats for everyone to plunder:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okCx7gWxZK0!

You're a lucky man, Chris - soon to be hopelessly enslaved, but lucky! ;>

Hugs,

CatNipped

> --
> Chris Meadows aka | WWW: http://www.terrania.us | Somebody
> Robotech_Master | ICQ: 5477383 AIM: RoboMastr | help, I'm
> | Skype, LJ-Gizmo: Robotech_Master | trapped in
> | Yahoo: robotech_master_2000 | a sig file!

Robotech_Master
July 9th 08, 04:51 PM
On Wed, 9 Jul 2008 08:27:32 -0500, CatNipped
> wrote:

> Oh my, she does love having her picture taken, doesn't she? ;>
> She's a perfect.... well, *diva*!

Yeah. I keep thinking of that line from the Kate Bush song, "The Red
Shoes"--"Oh she move like the diva do..."

There was one thing I found just a bit unsettling about her, though it
took me a couple of hours before I figured out exactly what it was.

My cat Gumdrop, who was a bit similar in appearance but longer-haired
and a slightly lighter shade, had yellow eyes, so I guess I'm sort of
used to the idea of an orange cat with yellow eyes. Diva's eyes are
pumpkin-orange, so it was a little unnerving when I looked at that
face expecting to see yellow eyes and instead saw those orange orbs
peering back at me.

--
Chris Meadows aka | WWW: http://www.terrania.us | Somebody
Robotech_Master | ICQ: 5477383 AIM: RoboMastr | help, I'm
| Skype, LJ-Gizmo: Robotech_Master | trapped in
| Yahoo: robotech_master_2000 | a sig file!

CatNipped[_2_]
July 9th 08, 05:15 PM
"Robotech_Master" > wrote in message
g...
> On Wed, 9 Jul 2008 08:27:32 -0500, CatNipped
> > wrote:
>
>> Oh my, she does love having her picture taken, doesn't she? ;>
>> She's a perfect.... well, *diva*!
>
> Yeah. I keep thinking of that line from the Kate Bush song, "The Red
> Shoes"--"Oh she move like the diva do..."
>
> There was one thing I found just a bit unsettling about her, though it
> took me a couple of hours before I figured out exactly what it was.
>
> My cat Gumdrop, who was a bit similar in appearance but longer-haired
> and a slightly lighter shade, had yellow eyes, so I guess I'm sort of
> used to the idea of an orange cat with yellow eyes. Diva's eyes are
> pumpkin-orange, so it was a little unnerving when I looked at that
> face expecting to see yellow eyes and instead saw those orange orbs
> peering back at me.

Same thing with my Ozzy - his eyes are deep orange. It is very unusual and
beautiful. Archer, his litter-mate who is also orinj-stripey, has a lot of
while on his paws, chest and face, and his eyes are more yellow than orange,
so it may be part and parcel with the overall coloration.

Hugs,

CatNipped

>
> --
> Chris Meadows aka | WWW: http://www.terrania.us | Somebody
> Robotech_Master | ICQ: 5477383 AIM: RoboMastr | help, I'm
> | Skype, LJ-Gizmo: Robotech_Master | trapped in
> | Yahoo: robotech_master_2000 | a sig file!