PDA

View Full Version : please help

July 12th 08, 05:48 AM
We found a cat on the street one night and took her in. It turns out
shes been de-clawed and was starving. Shes doing much better now but
my girlfriend, it turns out, is allergic to cats which is a big no no
since shes a singer. Were looking for someone who can adopt her
because if we take her to the shelter, chances are shes going to be
put down. Shes potty trained so no need to worry about training.
Please help. Feel free to call me at 805-766-6707 if interested.

Wanda
July 12th 08, 08:00 AM
> wrote in message
> We found a cat on the street one night and took her in. It turns out
> shes been de-clawed and was starving. Shes doing much better now but
> my girlfriend, it turns out, is allergic to cats which is a big no no
> since shes a singer. Were looking for someone who can adopt her
> because if we take her to the shelter, chances are shes going to be
> put down. Shes potty trained so no need to worry about training.
> Please help. Feel free to call me at 805-766-6707 if interested.

Where are you located?

------
The time to stop talking is when the other person nods his head
affirmatively but says nothing.
- Henry S. Haskins

Gandalf
July 12th 08, 11:34 PM
On Fri, 11 Jul 2008 21:48:22 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

>We found a cat on the street one night and took her in. It turns out
>shes been de-clawed and was starving. Shes doing much better now but
>my girlfriend, it turns out, is allergic to cats which is a big no no
>since shes a singer. Were looking for someone who can adopt her
>because if we take her to the shelter, chances are shes going to be
>put down. Shes potty trained so no need to worry about training.
>Please help. Feel free to call me at 805-766-6707 if interested.

Put an ad on Craigslist.

DON'T give the cat away for free; charge a fee $25? to keep away those
that don't want the cat for a pet. Or simply have no respect for a
'free' cat, and treats them as disposable.

I've seen many, many ads on Craigslist for cats and kittens, whit a
'rehoming' fee.

Good luck. Thank you for taking this poor kitty in, and taking care of
her. Sorry you can't keep her, too :-(