PDA

View Full Version : Litter untrained

James
July 14th 08, 12:47 PM
When I got my pussy she was litter trained. She became an in/outdoor
cat. Since I didn't keep her litterbox sparkling clean she decided to
do her business outdoors. I have a clean box indoors that hasn't been
used for over a year. It started raining last night and I let her
in. She was jumping in and out of my bed last night but didn't really
wake me up. This morning I found she had done her business in the
bathtub. Guess it's been so long that she forgot what a litterbox was
for. I scooped her poop and flushed it. Now I'm wondering if I
should have put it in the litterbox to retrain her.

Arlette & Cocoa
July 14th 08, 04:41 PM
At least the tub is easy to clean!

You can try to retrain her, but if she hasn't needed it for a whole year,
then I'd say next time she has to stay in due to rain, put her litter box in
the tub! LOL

--
God Bless,
Arlette, Cocoa & Brownie in heaven (See us here)

Richard Rudd
July 15th 08, 10:51 AM
You see videos of cats using the loo. Why not train her to use that and also
to flush afterwards!!

news:[email protected]