PDA

View Full Version : Dear Phil ...

cybercat
July 15th 08, 02:04 PM
Do I have to "ping" you to get your treasured input on Boo's round cell
cancer?

Surely you realize how much many of us depend upon you.

Maybe you just missed my BOO HAS A LUMP thread.

I know you are busy, but don't forget about us. I imagine the detailed
results will be in any day. Thanks.

Phil P.
July 15th 08, 09:02 PM
"cybercat" > wrote in message
> Do I have to "ping" you to get your treasured input on Boo's round cell
> cancer?
>
> Surely you realize how much many of us depend upon you.
>
> Maybe you just missed my BOO HAS A LUMP thread.
>
> I know you are busy, but don't forget about us. I imagine the detailed
> results will be in any day. Thanks.

There are several types of round cell tumors- I don't like making guesses
about cancers so I was waiting to see the full report before I responded.

You made all the right calls so far.

Keep the faith,

Phil