PDA

View Full Version : Ping Phil

K. A. Cannon[_2_]
July 17th 08, 02:33 AM
I have sent a few e-mails to your maxshouse address about adoption but
have nothing back. Also to the contact e-mail on the web page.

Could you e-mail me so I can get some info.

Thanx.

--
change the nyet to net.

Phil P.
July 17th 08, 03:48 AM
"K. A. Cannon" > wrote in message

> I have sent a few e-mails to your maxshouse address about adoption but
> have nothing back. Also to the contact e-mail on the web page.
>
> Could you e-mail me so I can get some info.
>
> Thanx.
>
> --
> change the nyet to net.

All the links work. I don't understand why I haven't received your
emails.

Try emailing me directly again.

Phil

Phil P.
July 18th 08, 09:25 PM
"K. A. Cannon" > wrote in message

> I have sent a few e-mails to your maxshouse address about adoption but
> have nothing back. Also to the contact e-mail on the web page.
>
> Could you e-mail me so I can get some info.
>
> Thanx.

I received your last email. I don't know if you received my reply.

Sabrina was adopted- I just haven't had a chance to change her status.

I have other young black & white cats. If you're interested, take a look at
their pictures.

http://www.maxshouse.com/Adoptions/D-Cherokee_9mos.jpg

http://www.maxshouse.com/Adoptions/D-prince_8mo-V-web.jpg

http://maxshouse.com/Adoptions/Sylvester-web.jpg

http://maxshouse.com/Adoptions/LeeLee-web.jpg

http://maxshouse.com/Adoptions/Nanuet_Madison_M_9mo.jpg

http://maxshouse.com/Adoptions/JillJoJo-web.jpg

http://maxshouse.com/Adoptions/MiloMoli-new_b.jpg

http://maxshouse.com/Adoptions/BennyParis-web.jpg

They're all neutered, FeLV/FIV negative and parasite free.

Phil