PDA

View Full Version : Boo pics

cybercat
July 17th 08, 09:36 PM
Thank you everyone. I am so relieved I just feel wiped out.

Here's our tuxedo girl:

http://s333.photobucket.com/albums/m391/sweetiecats/

Rene S.
July 17th 08, 09:51 PM
On Jul 17, 3:36*pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
> Thank you everyone. I am so relieved I just feel wiped out.
>
> Here's our tuxedo girl:
>
> http://s333.photobucket.com/albums/m391/sweetiecats/

She looks so sweet!

cybercat
July 17th 08, 10:05 PM
"Rene S." > wrote in message
On Jul 17, 3:36 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
> Thank you everyone. I am so relieved I just feel wiped out.
>
> Here's our tuxedo girl:
>
> http://s333.photobucket.com/albums/m391/sweetiecats/

>She looks so sweet!

Thank you. :) She is really very assertive. She is also rather
full-figured--you can see by her little white feeties that she has a very
petite frame. As many here know, she came to us at 18 lbs--grossly
obese--and we put her on a canned only diet, 12 hours apart, and she lost 9
lbs in one year, which is about as fast as is safe. Now she weighs 10 lb. 10
oz. because she got better at conducting stealth raids on Gracie's dish. I
just started putting Gracie's food up on a table where Boo will not jump. I
bet keeping her weight down might help keep the tumors at bay.

Lynne
July 17th 08, 10:50 PM
cybercat wrote:

> I bet keeping her weight down might help keep the tumors at bay.

It certainly can't hurt her overall health. What was did the pathology
report indicate was the make-up of the tumor? If you didn't ask yet, I
would ask for a copy of the report. That way you can find out if it's
anything to be concerned about, or not, and what you can do to minimize
any recurrence if it could create problems for her. There are so many
things it could be that have no ill effects whatsoever, but it could
also be something that you need to at least keep an out for. The
pathologist will have identified exactly what it was, in addition to
ruling out carcinoma.

Cyber, she is soooooo pretty. I just love her markings and her super
shiny fur. Give her some rubs for me. I hope she is recovering well
from her surgery.

CatNipped[_2_]
July 17th 08, 10:51 PM
"cybercat" > wrote in message
> Thank you everyone. I am so relieved I just feel wiped out.
>
> Here's our tuxedo girl:
>
> http://s333.photobucket.com/albums/m391/sweetiecats/

I love that little asymmetrical face - the word "piquant" comes to mind! ;>

Hugs,

CatNipped

Candace
July 18th 08, 07:10 AM
On Jul 17, 1:36*pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
> Thank you everyone. I am so relieved I just feel wiped out.
>
> Here's our tuxedo girl:
>
> http://s333.photobucket.com/albums/m391/sweetiecats/

Awww, she's cute. She's just a little short for her weight (that's
what Tony says about Abbey). And Gracie is a very pretty girl, too,
of course.

Candace

-Lost
July 18th 08, 10:04 AM
Response to "cybercat" >:

> Thank you everyone. I am so relieved I just feel wiped out.
>
> Here's our tuxedo girl:
>
> http://s333.photobucket.com/albums/m391/sweetiecats/

!?!?

That's Gabby! Seriously, I showed the spouse and the girls:

http://s333.photobucket.com/albums/m391/sweetiecats/?
action=view&current=grlove7.jpg

And they swore it was Gabby. Although the spouse noticed that Gabby
is whiter whereas Boo is creamier. Does creamier describe more
cream-colored? ; P

http://foomanchu.com/t2/100_7605.JPG
....through...
http://foomanchu.com/t2/100_7609.JPG

And congratulations Boo on it being benign.

--
-Lost
kidding. No I am not.

-Lost
July 18th 08, 10:13 AM
Response to "-Lost" >:

>> Thank you everyone. I am so relieved I just feel wiped out.
>> Here's our tuxedo girl:
>> http://s333.photobucket.com/albums/m391/sweetiecats/
>
> !?!?
>
> That's Gabby! Seriously, I showed the spouse and the girls:
>
> http://s333.photobucket.com/albums/m391/sweetiecats/?
> action=view&current=grlove7.jpg
>
> And they swore it was Gabby. Although the spouse noticed that
> Gabby is whiter whereas Boo is creamier. Does creamier describe
> more cream-colored? ; P
>
> http://foomanchu.com/t2/100_7605.JPG
> ...through...
> http://foomanchu.com/t2/100_7609.JPG
>
> And congratulations Boo on it being benign.

I'm dumb, sorry. I meant "whereas Gracie is creamier."

So, congratulations Boo and Gracie looks like Gabby.

Bye! : )

--
-Lost
kidding. No I am not.

cybercat
July 18th 08, 03:05 PM
"CatNipped" > wrote in message
> "cybercat" > wrote in message
>> Thank you everyone. I am so relieved I just feel wiped out.
>>
>> Here's our tuxedo girl:
>>
>> http://s333.photobucket.com/albums/m391/sweetiecats/
>>

> I love that little asymmetrical face - the word "piquant" comes to mind!
> ;>

What I love about this group is that everybody understands that each and
every one of our cats are the best and most beautiful cats ever. :)

cybercat
July 18th 08, 03:07 PM
"Lynne" > wrote in message
> cybercat wrote:
>
>> I bet keeping her weight down might help keep the tumors at bay.
>
> It certainly can't hurt her overall health. What was did the pathology
> report indicate was the make-up of the tumor? If you didn't ask yet, I
> would ask for a copy of the report.

Good idea, I will get it Monday when we go get her stitches out.

That way you can find out if it's
> anything to be concerned about, or not, and what you can do to minimize
> any recurrence if it could create problems for her. There are so many
> things it could be that have no ill effects whatsoever, but it could also
> be something that you need to at least keep an out for. The pathologist
> will have identified exactly what it was, in addition to ruling out
> carcinoma.

Very smart. You have a lot of knowledge on this topic.

> Cyber, she is soooooo pretty. I just love her markings and her super
> shiny fur. Give her some rubs for me. I hope she is recovering well from
> her surgery.

*beam* Thank you for admiring my chubby little tuxedo cat. I will pass on
your pettings and good wishes.

For those of you still feeding dry only, her fur was dull and dandruffy
until she went on canned only.

cybercat
July 18th 08, 03:08 PM
"Candace" > wrote in message
On Jul 17, 1:36 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
> Thank you everyone. I am so relieved I just feel wiped out.
>
> Here's our tuxedo girl:
>
> http://s333.photobucket.com/albums/m391/sweetiecats/

>Awww, she's cute. She's just a little short for her >weight (that's what
>Tony says about Abbey). And >Gracie is a very pretty girl, too, of course.

You're sweet. They look like a million other cats but they are more precious
than gold to me, the stinky little fuzzy beasts. ;)

Do you still have a picture site, Candace?

Candace
July 19th 08, 04:04 AM
On Jul 18, 7:08*am, "cybercat" > wrote:
> "Candace" > wrote in message

> On Jul 17, 1:36 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
>
> > Thank you everyone. I am so relieved I just feel wiped out.
>
> > Here's our tuxedo girl:
>
> >http://s333.photobucket.com/albums/m391/sweetiecats/
> >Awww, she's cute. *She's just a little short for her >weight (that's what
> >Tony says about Abbey). *And >Gracie is a very pretty girl, too, of course.
>
> You're sweet. They look like a million other cats but they are more precious
> than gold to me, the stinky little fuzzy beasts. ;)
>
> Do you still have a picture site, Candace?

They all look different, i think. It drives me crazy when people
can't distinguish one cat from another and they don't even look
similar! I still have a Flickr account but haven't updated it in
several years:

http://flickr.com/photos/maccandace/

I also have a myspace where I have my photography up and there are a
few cat pics in there but I don't think I should put that link here.
I'll email it to you :) Do you have the same email you did a year or
so ago?

Candace