PDA

View Full Version : Pet Porte microchip cat flaps 20 discount

July 18th 08, 08:10 PM
Is your next door neighbour's tom cat coming in your house and
spraying?

The Pet Porte microchip cat flap will keep him out!

Right now you can save 20 on the usual price but hurry this offer
ends 30th July 2008.

Just go to http://www.microchipcatflaps.co.uk/ scroll down to the
bottom of the page to order and enter code "CRAZYCATS" at the Google
Checkout page.

Adrian C
July 18th 08, 08:14 PM
wrote:

> Just go to http://www.microchipcatflaps.co.uk/ scroll down to the
> bottom of the page to order and enter code "CRAZYCATS" at the Google
> Checkout page.

Note: Direct from the designer and manufacturer in Guernsey or a number
of local UK Vets it costs 104.95 inc delivery.
http://www.petporte.com/buy3.htm

--
Adrian C

Peter Parry
July 18th 08, 09:57 PM
On Fri, 18 Jul 2008 20:14:23 +0100, Adrian C >
wrote:

>Note: Direct from the designer and manufacturer in Guernsey or a number
>of local UK Vets it costs 104.95 inc delivery.
>http://www.petporte.com/buy3.htm

Only in woowoo land of the infamous James Winsoar, Nottingham's
answer to Peckham International Traders (but without the Reliant
Robin), are any of his repeatedly spammed offers "bargains".

PCPaul
July 18th 08, 11:49 PM

wrote:

>>> Just go to http://www.microchipcatflaps.co.uk/ scroll down to the
>>> bottom of the page to order and enter code "CRAZYCATS" at the Google
>>> Checkout page.
>>
>>Note: Direct from the designer and manufacturer in Guernsey or a number
>>of local UK Vets it costs £104.95 inc delivery.
>>http://www.petporte.com/buy3.htm
>
> Guernsey is not in the EU, which means that VAT + handling fee will be
> added by customs and carrier.

Well use the 'local UK vets' then...

Appelation Controlee
July 19th 08, 06:49 AM
On Fri, 18 Jul 2008 21:57:40 +0100, Peter Parry wrote:

> On Fri, 18 Jul 2008 20:14:23 +0100, Adrian C >
> wrote:
>
>>Note: Direct from the designer and manufacturer in Guernsey or a number
>>of local UK Vets it costs 104.95 inc delivery.
>>http://www.petporte.com/buy3.htm
>
> Only in woowoo land of the infamous James Winsoar, Nottingham's
> answer to Peckham International Traders (but without the Reliant
> Robin), are any of his repeatedly spammed offers "bargains".

ROFL! I had wondered where he went to, after "inventing" ringtones.

Adrian C
July 20th 08, 01:48 PM
Emil Tiades wrote:

> Guernsey is not in the EU, which means that VAT + handling fee will be
> added by customs and carrier.

Me bad grab'n'copy'n'paste of Peter's original newsgroup posting, Pet
Porte are not doing free postage now, it's 6.95.

I don't know about Guernsey, but a couple of US suppliers I have dealt
with years ago have included VAT amounts in their invoice, and had a way
to slip the "collected on behalf" amounts into Gordon Brown's pockets.

But in this case as no VAT processing is mentioned, you are right -
chances are VAT + handling fee (8 if nabbed by the Post Office) will
need to be paid :-|

<http://www.petporte.com/retailer3.htm>
For cat owners (er, staff!), a full list of UK retailers is on the Pet
Porte site - no need to shop at J.W. spammer's website or get messy
with customs.

--
Adrian C

August 20th 08, 02:46 PM
Cramar Vet Practice and Cat Sanctuary - registered charity sell
Petportes for �89.99 and whats more all proceeds benefit the cat
charity!! Please call 0121 447 8288 or 0121 445 1840 for details.

thanks

Emma
Reg No - 519102

Steve Walker
> Is your next door neighbour's tom cat coming in your house and
> spraying?
>
> The Pet Porte microchip cat flap will keep him out!

But if it malfunctions, your beloved cat will be locked outside in the
driving winter rain.

Can you take that chance on some patent contraption?