PDA

View Full Version : Look at this little face!

Phil P.
July 24th 08, 04:45 AM
Looks like he's going to cry:

http://maxshouse.com/Feral/junkyard_mommaco-sadsack.jpg

Here's the rest of the brood:

http://maxshouse.com/momma+kits.htm

barb
July 24th 08, 04:08 PM
They all do look sad and living in a cage it's no wonder.

Barb

Phil P.
July 24th 08, 04:53 PM
"Barb" > wrote in message
> They all do look sad and living in a cage it's no wonder.

I think they're happier in the cage than getting killed or eaten by the dogs
roaming the area where their mom would have had them.

They'll be out of the cage soon enough.. I really hate taking kittens away
from their mother when they're that young. They get plenty of attention,
handling and playtime. Next week they go into foster and up for adoption- 2
at a time- makes it easier on mom and gives us enough time to make sure
they're socialized properly.

Phil

blkcatgal
July 25th 08, 04:50 AM
If you don't find homes for that crew, I'm gonna cry! They are all
adorable!

S.
---
"Phil P." > wrote in message
news:[email protected]

> Looks like he's going to cry:
>
> http://maxshouse.com/Feral/junkyard_mommaco-sadsack.jpg
>

> Here's the rest of the brood:
>
> http://maxshouse.com/momma+kits.htm

Jean B.
July 28th 08, 05:40 PM
Phil P. wrote:
> Looks like he's going to cry:
>
> http://maxshouse.com/Feral/junkyard_mommaco-sadsack.jpg
>

> Here's the rest of the brood:
>
> http://maxshouse.com/momma+kits.htm

Aw... What's the story on these critters?

--
Jean B.