PDA

View Full Version : Convenia/Ataxia

MEG
July 25th 08, 05:42 AM
Has anyone on here have any experience with Convenia?

The short story is...my cat was given Convenia for a open wound on
his leg. The leg cleared up, and cat then developed Ataxia (13 days
after being given Convenia).

Xrays were taken, blood panels have been run, and all have come back
negative. There is no infection, no protein in the blood, no broken
bones or swollen organs, no fluid around organs, and no ear infection.
My cat was up to date on all of his shots.

The cat is not eating much, and head presses.

I am just curious if there is a Convenia connection.

Thanks,

Mary