PDA

View Full Version : Vacation!

cshenk
July 31st 08, 01:42 AM
I am sorry. It was terribly rude to post so much and not tell you all I
will be away for a bit so any replies will be delayed.

I will be in NY state until about 6AUG. I leave in a few hours. Please bear
with any slow replies on my end.

cybercat
July 31st 08, 06:20 AM
"cshenk" > wrote in message
>I am sorry. It was terribly rude to post so much and not tell you all I
>will be away for a bit so any replies will be delayed.
>
> I will be in NY state until about 6AUG. I leave in a few hours. Please
> bear with any slow replies on my end.

Nice move, north in August! Have fun.

cshenk
August 4th 08, 11:17 PM
"cybercat" wrote
> "cshenk" wrote

>> I will be in NY state until about 6AUG. I leave in a few hours. Please
>> bear with any slow replies on my end.

> Nice move, north in August! Have fun.

Had a ball! Cooking picnic. The hostess has 2 labs, a 5 YO male and a 14
YO female. The male is trim and fit, the lady is umm, how do you gently
call a lady who isnt trim and fit? 'Well fleshed'? She also has 2 cats one
of which is a fraidy sort who never came downstairs, and the other (Tina)
came to demand her share of worship from us lowly 2foots.

;-) Got home early due to work.