PDA

View Full Version : Re: Another Halloween pic

Kreisleriana
October 31st 04, 11:13 PM
On Sun, 31 Oct 2004 17:07:11 -0600, Cheryl
> yodeled:

>If you look closely, you can see two sets of eyes.
>
>http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/shambondow/detail?.dir=/2a54&.dnm=b76b.jpg&.src=ph

Oooooh, whoa, that's scary, kids! ;)

Theresa

Marina
November 1st 04, 04:42 AM
Cheryl wrote:

> If you look closely, you can see two sets of eyes.

Aww, looking out for trick-or-treaters to scare. Bonnie's a good
Halloween cat.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Marina
November 1st 04, 04:42 AM

Cheryl wrote:

> If you look closely, you can see two sets of eyes.

Aww, looking out for trick-or-treaters to scare. Bonnie's a good
Halloween cat.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Karen Chuplis
November 1st 04, 05:41 AM
in article , Marina at
wrote on 10/31/04 10:42 PM:

> Cheryl wrote:
>
>> If you look closely, you can see two sets of eyes.
>>

> Aww, looking out for trick-or-treaters to scare. Bonnie's a good
> Halloween cat.

We used to have a cat that apparently made his way to many homes in the area
during the day that we had no idea about. We always had our cats in at
night, and definitely Halloween night, but he would sit in the window (a big
long haired marmalade cat) and several kids would point him out and say
"that is our cat". His mooching ways were discovered in that manner.

Karen Chuplis
November 1st 04, 05:41 AM
in article , Marina at

wrote on 10/31/04 10:42 PM:

> Cheryl wrote:
>
>> If you look closely, you can see two sets of eyes.
>>

> Aww, looking out for trick-or-treaters to scare. Bonnie's a good
> Halloween cat.

We used to have a cat that apparently made his way to many homes in the area
during the day that we had no idea about. We always had our cats in at
night, and definitely Halloween night, but he would sit in the window (a big
long haired marmalade cat) and several kids would point him out and say
"that is our cat". His mooching ways were discovered in that manner.

Jeanette
November 1st 04, 08:52 AM
Kreisleriana > wrote in message
> On Sun, 31 Oct 2004 17:07:11 -0600, Cheryl
> > yodeled:
>
> >If you look closely, you can see two sets of eyes.

When Ade and I moved into our first home together, it was mid October. One
night, I went out into the garden to put the rubbish out, and saw, at the
bottom of the garden, SEVEN eyes staring at me from seven feet off the
ground. I didn't stand my ground.

The next morning, I went back to investigate, and realised that the 'being'
must have been something on top of next door's shed. All became clear when I
was introduced to our neighbours collection of cats, which included a one
eyed darling :-)

Jeanette

Jeanette
November 1st 04, 08:52 AM
Kreisleriana > wrote in message
> On Sun, 31 Oct 2004 17:07:11 -0600, Cheryl
> > yodeled:
>
> >If you look closely, you can see two sets of eyes.

When Ade and I moved into our first home together, it was mid October. One
night, I went out into the garden to put the rubbish out, and saw, at the
bottom of the garden, SEVEN eyes staring at me from seven feet off the
ground. I didn't stand my ground.

The next morning, I went back to investigate, and realised that the 'being'
must have been something on top of next door's shed. All became clear when I
was introduced to our neighbours collection of cats, which included a one
eyed darling :-)

Jeanette

Jeanette
November 1st 04, 08:52 AM
Kreisleriana > wrote in message
> On Sun, 31 Oct 2004 17:07:11 -0600, Cheryl
> > yodeled:
>
> >If you look closely, you can see two sets of eyes.

When Ade and I moved into our first home together, it was mid October. One
night, I went out into the garden to put the rubbish out, and saw, at the
bottom of the garden, SEVEN eyes staring at me from seven feet off the
ground. I didn't stand my ground.

The next morning, I went back to investigate, and realised that the 'being'
must have been something on top of next door's shed. All became clear when I
was introduced to our neighbours collection of cats, which included a one
eyed darling :-)

Jeanette

November 1st 04, 08:54 AM
Cheryl > wrote:

> If you look closely, you can see two sets of eyes.

> http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/shambondow/detail?.dir=/2a54&.dnm=b76b.jpg&.src=ph

What a great picture!! I love the two glowing eyes in the window.
Oooooo, *scary*! :)

Joyce

November 1st 04, 08:54 AM

Cheryl > wrote:

> If you look closely, you can see two sets of eyes.

> http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/shambondow/detail?.dir=/2a54&.dnm=b76b.jpg&.src=ph

What a great picture!! I love the two glowing eyes in the window.
Oooooo, *scary*! :)

Joyce

Kreisleriana
November 1st 04, 01:51 PM
On Sun, 31 Oct 2004 23:41:26 -0600, Karen Chuplis

wrote on 10/31/04 10:42 PM:

>> Cheryl wrote:
>>
>>> If you look closely, you can see two sets of eyes.
>>>

>> Aww, looking out for trick-or-treaters to scare. Bonnie's a good
>> Halloween cat.
>
>We used to have a cat that apparently made his way to many homes in the area
>during the day that we had no idea about. We always had our cats in at
>night, and definitely Halloween night, but he would sit in the window (a big
>long haired marmalade cat) and several kids would point him out and say
>"that is our cat". His mooching ways were discovered in that manner.

Ever seen the children's book "Six Dinner Sid"? It's about about a
cat who happily mooches off six families. ;)

Theresa

wrote on 10/31/04 10:42 PM:

>> Cheryl wrote:
>>
>>> If you look closely, you can see two sets of eyes.
>>>

>> Aww, looking out for trick-or-treaters to scare. Bonnie's a good
>> Halloween cat.
>
>We used to have a cat that apparently made his way to many homes in the area
>during the day that we had no idea about. We always had our cats in at
>night, and definitely Halloween night, but he would sit in the window (a big
>long haired marmalade cat) and several kids would point him out and say
>"that is our cat". His mooching ways were discovered in that manner.

Ever seen the children's book "Six Dinner Sid"? It's about about a
cat who happily mooches off six families. ;)

Theresa

jmcquown
November 1st 04, 02:17 PM
Jeanette wrote:
> Kreisleriana > wrote in message
>> On Sun, 31 Oct 2004 17:07:11 -0600, Cheryl
>> > yodeled:
>>
>>> If you look closely, you can see two sets of eyes.
>>>

> When Ade and I moved into our first home together, it was mid
> October. One night, I went out into the garden to put the rubbish
> out, and saw, at the bottom of the garden, SEVEN eyes staring at me
> from seven feet off the ground. I didn't stand my ground.
>
> The next morning, I went back to investigate, and realised that the
> 'being' must have been something on top of next door's shed. All
> became clear when I was introduced to our neighbours collection of
> cats, which included a one eyed darling :-)
>
> Jeanette

LOL That must have been quite a shocker! I'm sure you did a double-take to
make sure there were only SEVEN eyes before dashing willy-nilly back to the
house!

Jill

jmcquown
November 1st 04, 02:17 PM