PDA

View Full Version : Shamrock on the treadmill

Cheryl[_4_]
August 1st 08, 10:03 PM
I meant to post this here last night too, but forgot. I was goofing off
last night putting all of the cat toys on the treadmill and watching the
cats' reaction to it and then Shamrock got on the treadmill and walked.
It's a bit dark so I hope you can see at least parts of it.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=9bmPjMBnttk

Cheryl

cybercat
August 2nd 08, 01:06 AM
"Cheryl" > wrote in message
. ..
>I meant to post this here last night too, but forgot. I was goofing off
>last night putting all of the cat toys on the treadmill and watching the
>cats' reaction to it and then Shamrock got on the treadmill and walked.
>It's a bit dark so I hope you can see at least parts of it.
>
> http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=9bmPjMBnttk

Cute!