PDA

View Full Version : There are mean people on the Intertubes

news[_2_]
August 2nd 08, 01:34 AM
"Brian Link" > wrote in message
> Just thought I'd let y'all know that.

OMG! WTF! Srsly!

i can has cheezburger now, yes

news[_2_]
August 2nd 08, 01:35 AM
"Brian Link" > wrote in message
> Just thought I'd let y'all know that.

OMG! WTF! Srsly!

i can has cheezburger now, yes

Brian Link
August 2nd 08, 01:35 AM
Just thought I'd let y'all know that.

BLink
"For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for nature cannot be fooled."
- Richard Feynman

CatNipped[_2_]
August 4th 08, 05:54 PM
"Brian Link" > wrote in message
> Just thought I'd let y'all know that.

And thanks for letting us know also that there are really stupid people on
this interwebs!

CatNipped

Brian Link
August 5th 08, 02:01 AM
On Mon, 4 Aug 2008 11:54:55 -0500, "CatNipped"
> wrote:

>"Brian Link" > wrote in message
>> Just thought I'd let y'all know that.
>
>And thanks for letting us know also that there are really stupid people on
>this interwebs!
>
>CatNipped

Like you!

BLink
--------------------------
"The worst thing about censorship is [redacted]"

CatNipped[_2_]
August 6th 08, 04:33 PM
"Brian Link" > wrote in message
> On Mon, 4 Aug 2008 11:54:55 -0500, "CatNipped"
> > wrote:
>
>>"Brian Link" > wrote in message
>>> Just thought I'd let y'all know that.
>>
>>And thanks for letting us know also that there are really stupid people on
>>this interwebs!
>>
>>CatNipped
>>

> Like you!

Ooooooo, good come-back - almost as clever as "yo momma"!

CatNipped

> BLink
> --------------------------
> "The worst thing about censorship is [redacted]"

Outsider
August 7th 08, 07:55 PM

>> Like you!
>
> Ooooooo, good come-back - almost as clever as "yo momma"!
>
> CatNipped

sez you!!

CatNipped[_2_]
August 7th 08, 08:35 PM
"outsider" > wrote in message

>>> Like you!
>>
>> Ooooooo, good come-back - almost as clever as "yo momma"!
>>
>> CatNipped
>

> sez you!!

LOL!

Hugs,

CatNipped

LauraM[_2_]
August 8th 08, 01:00 AM
On Aug 1, 5:35*pm, Brian Link > wrote:
> Just thought I'd let y'all know that.
>
> BLink
> "For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for nature cannot be fooled."
> - Richard Feynman

What is an "intertube"? Is that something that's pulled behind a boat
on water?? Or something a doctor puts in your ear? Or something
inside a tv that makes it work? Or an inverted tuba? *snicker*

Ham & Cheese
August 8th 08, 01:56 AM
LauraM > wrote:

>On Aug 1, 5:35*pm, Brian Link > wrote:
>> Just thought I'd let y'all know that.
>>
>> BLink
>> "For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for nature cannot be fooled."
>> - Richard Feynman
>
>What is an "intertube"? Is that something that's pulled behind a boat
>on water?? Or something a doctor puts in your ear? Or something
>inside a tv that makes it work? Or an inverted tuba? *snicker*

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=intertubes

-mhd