PDA

View Full Version : Re: Amazing Animals

August 5th 08, 03:15 PM
On Tue, 5 Aug 2008 02:56:44 -0700 (PDT), arch > wrote:

>http://amazinganimal4u.blogspot.com/

"Animals cannot be or feel disappointed." - Goo

"Non human animals experience neither pride nor
disappointment. They don't have the mental ability
to feel either." - Goo

"The dog didn't do what Darwin said. His statement of
the "changes in behavior" is not reliable." - Goo

"Animals do not have a sense of insult." - Goo

"Dogs NEVER anticipate, nor do cats, or cattle, or
any other animal you've ever encountered." - Goo

"Animals do not experience frustration." - Goo

"No zygotes, animals, people, or any other living thing
benefits from coming into existence. No farm animals
benefit from farming." - Goo

"Anticipation requires language." - Goo

"No animals anticipate." - Goo

"coming into existence didn't make me better off than
I was" - Goo

"Dogs, cats, cattle, almost all animals "lower" than
the great apes have no sense of self." - Goo

"They are not aware that they can see. " - Goo

"They are *not* aware that they can smell." - Goo

"Cattle are specifically bred into existence to be
pet food. " - Goo
Ron asked:
>So you are telling us that the cow was purposely bred into existance
>and fed and watered for 12 years only to be sold at the lowest price in
>the beef industry......and all that done with the singular purpose of
>supplying the pet food industry?

Goo replied:
Yes.
Ron pointed out:
>You also said cows are raised for 12 years specifically to become
>PET FOOD.

Goo replied:
Some are.

August 11th 08, 01:19 PM
On Sun, 10 Aug 2008, Goo wrote:

>On Tue, 05 Aug 2008 13:15:12 -0100, [email protected] wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 5 Aug 2008 02:56:44 -0700 (PDT), arch > wrote:
>>
>>>http://amazinganimal4u.blogspot.com/
>>
>>"Animals cannot be or feel disappointed." - Goo
>>
>>"Non human animals experience neither pride nor
>>disappointment. They don't have the mental ability
>>to feel either." - Goo
>>
>>"The dog didn't do what Darwin said. His statement of
>>the "changes in behavior" is not reliable." - Goo
>>
>>"Animals do not have a sense of insult." - Goo
>>
>>"Dogs NEVER anticipate, nor do cats, or cattle, or
>>any other animal you've ever encountered." - Goo
>>
>>"Animals do not experience frustration." - Goo
>>
>>"No zygotes, animals, people, or any other living thing
>>benefits from coming into existence. No farm animals
>>benefit from farming." - Goo
>>
>>"Anticipation requires language." - Goo
>>
>>"No animals anticipate." - Goo
>>
>>"coming into existence didn't make me better off than
>>I was" - Goo
>>
>>"Dogs, cats, cattle, almost all animals "lower" than
>>the great apes have no sense of self." - Goo
>>
>>"They are not aware that they can see. " - Goo
>>
>>"They are *not* aware that they can smell." - Goo
>>
>>"Cattle are specifically bred into existence to be
>>pet food. " - Goo
>
>All true statements.

Only one of them might be true, Goo.

>>__________________________________________________ _______
>>Ron asked:
>>>So you are telling us that the cow was purposely bred into existance
>>>and fed and watered for 12 years only to be sold at the lowest price in
>>>the beef industry......and all that done with the singular purpose of
>>>supplying the pet food industry?
>>
>>Goo replied:
>>Yes.
>>ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ
>>__________________________________________________ _______
>>Ron pointed out:
>>>You also said cows are raised for 12 years specifically to become
>>>PET FOOD.
>>
>>Goo replied:
>>Some are.
>>ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

Rudy Canoza[_2_]
August 11th 08, 06:02 PM
Goo - ****wit David Harrison, stupid pig-****ing cracker - woke up and
said, "How can I be even *more* stupid today than I was yesterday?",
and so he wrote:
> On Sun, 10 Aug 2008, Rudy V. W. Canoza wrote:
> >Goo - ****wit David Harrison, stupid pig-****ing cracker - woke up and said, "How
> >can I be even *more* stupid today than I was yesterday?", and so he wrote:

> >>"Animals cannot be or feel disappointed." - Rudy L. Canoza
>
> >>"Non human animals experience neither pride nor
> >>disappointment. They don't have the mental ability
> >>to feel either." - Rudy K. Canoza
>
> >>"The dog didn't do what Darwin said. His statement of
> >>the "changes in behavior" is not reliable." - Rudy B. Canoza
>
> >>"Animals do not have a sense of insult." - Rudy X. Canoza
>
> >>"Dogs NEVER anticipate, nor do cats, or cattle, or
> >>any other animal you've ever encountered." - Rudy A. Canoza
>
> >>"Animals do not experience frustration." - Rudy C. Canoza
>
> >>"No zygotes, animals, people, or any other living thing
> >>benefits from coming into existence. No farm animals
> >>benefit from farming." - Rudy W. Canoza
>
> >>"Anticipation requires language." - Rudy R. Canoza
>
> >>"No animals anticipate." - Rudy G. Canoza
>
> >>"coming into existence didn't make me better off than
> >>I was" - Rudy J.C. Canoza
>
> >>"Dogs, cats, cattle, almost all animals "lower" than
> >>the great apes have no sense of self." - Rudy Q. Canoza
>
> >>"They are not aware that they can see. " - Rudy I. Canoza
>
> >>"They are *not* aware that they can smell." - Rudy R. F. Canoza
>
> >>"Cattle are specifically bred into existence to be
> >>pet food. " - Rudy M. Canoza
>
> >All true statements.
>
> Only one of them might be true

They're all true, every one of them.