PDA

View Full Version : "Multicat" cat food?

Robotech_Master
August 6th 08, 12:23 AM
One of the flavors of Iam's dry cat food available is "multicat."

Now, I know from when I asked about "multicat" litter here that it has
more anti-odor stuff added to it.

But why would a cat _food_ care whether or not it was eaten by a
multicat or a monocat?

--
Chris Meadows aka | WWW: http://www.terrania.us | Somebody
Robotech_Master | ICQ: 5477383 AIM: RoboMastr | help, I'm
| Skype, LJ-Gizmo: Robotech_Master | trapped in
| Yahoo: robotech_master_2000 | a sig file!

Phil P.
August 6th 08, 05:15 AM
"Robotech_Master" > wrote in message
g...
> One of the flavors of Iam's dry cat food available is "multicat."
>
> Now, I know from when I asked about "multicat" litter here that it has
> more anti-odor stuff added to it.
>
> But why would a cat _food_ care whether or not it was eaten by a
> multicat or a monocat?

The food is supposedly designed to provide the correct nutrition to maintain
weight for cats that are at their ideal weight and also help cats that are
overweight lose weight.